all supplements have either sugar or gluten in them!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions all supplements have either sugar or gluten in them!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kalilalita
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

HELP!
    Been searching around for the right supplements (vitamins and probiotics) and everything has either some form of sugar in it or gluten or something along those lines.
    For example,
    i was really happy for I thought id be able to take the garden of life Raw vitamines but these have fruitcomplex and vegetablecomplex in them.
    So i tried looking this up on the net, but cannot find anything!
    I hope so can help me figure this out.
    Or does this mean I need to make kefir in order to get all my probiotics?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There is sugar in all of the foods we eat; a head of lettuce contains 3g of sugar and a red onion contains about 8g of sugar…there is no way to completely avoid sugar on the diet. This is a low sugar diet.

So I wouldn’t worry about the garden of life probiotics…you can make probiotics from fruits and vegetables if you did not know this.

For vitamins, I would look at nature’s way, solgar, thorne, standard process, integrative thereaputics, pure encapsulations, and even swanson’s which should have no bad ingredients. The main thing to look at is maltodextrin, soy (and this might not be so bad), sorbitol, etc.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘all supplements have either sugar or gluten in them!’ is closed to new replies.