All messed up

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice All messed up

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  420biker 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Miriam
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 61

Hello, I did well for about 2 months following the protocol.I have gone off the protocol for about 6 weeks. Eating what ever I wanted. How do I get back on tract. Thanks, Miriam

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

Hey it happens… your best bet is to start over, you want to cleanse your body first by sticking to stage 1 foods… only veggies for 14 days. Make the soup broth everyday. Make sure you take the husk fibre and bertonite clay, and your liver flush every night. After you get used to the routine it will just be part of your day.

I have messed up many times in treating my candida… they were only minor setbacks, but in order to get better you have to get used to the routine and stick to it for a few months to really make progress in healing your gut. I notice that once i mess up once it would discourage be and i would be tempted to give up on the program all together but even if you do it is much better to stick to it.. remember it is only a minor setback and it is still much better to stick to the program even though you had a setback so you dont lose what progress you worked so hard for.

buy some stevia for when you have sweet cravings… what i do now when im craving sugar is make a bowl of oatmeal, put lots of cinnimon in it and some sugar free almond milk, with 2 packs of stevia… almost tastes like a dessert and takes care of your sweet tooth.

Miriam

Thanks for responding. I had a difficult time with the liver flush ingredients. They made me sick to my stomach. Is there another flush I can try? Thanks Miriam Should I start with 3 days of the Molybdum then start the detox cleanse. Then which do I go with first the probiotics or the antifungal. I do have Coconut milk keifer daily. Should I stop it for now? Thanks Miriam

DivideZero
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

It seems like probiotic first then anti fungal.
    If you’re doing the cleanse maybe remove kefir out for now.

paulkur89234
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 20

I don’t think it’s advisable to have coconut milk for now. You just have go first with the antifungal and then probiotics.

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Hey it happens… your best bet is to start over, you want to cleanse your body first by sticking to stage 1 foods… only veggies for 14 days. Make the soup broth everyday. Make sure you take the husk fibre and bertonite clay, and your liver flush every night. After you get used to the routine it will just be part of your day.

I did not do the cleanse so I’m not going to try to give you advice. I know that if you search the forum you will find 100’s of places where your advised to NOT do the “Husk fibre” because it causes some type of internal bleading. I have also read to not use the clay. I would search the site again or ask Able900 or raster.

I’m sorry your going back to square one. Good luck.

420biker

Well theres 2 ways you can do this… you can either starve off the candida, or try to kill it with antifungals… the way you use antifungals is you switch to a different antifungal every 7 days… this way the fungus doesnt have a chance to build a tolerance to them. You need to use several antifungals at once. Personally i didnt find killing the fungus this way to be very effective for the money you put into it, so i ended up switching to the other method… starving the fungus off. the more you starve off the fungus the easier itll be to finish off with the antifungals.

Usually you wouldnt start probiotics until later in the treatment.

6 months ago i had candida so bad you couldnt see any pink on my tongue at all.. now you cant see any white on my tongue at all.. i messed up many times in the diet as well, but everytime i messed up i just went back to the program the next day and tried to stick to it. The candida plays tricks with your mind.. it makes you think you need sugar, but when you get cravings you just gotta remember.. this is not going to help me get any better and it isnt going to make me feel any better.. and have some stevia sweetened oatmeal or something.

One thing that helped heal my gut was aloe vera juice… try taking some a bit before you take the liver detox… if that doesnt work then drink the aloe vera juice everyday until you are able to tolerate the liver flush. I bought 1 bottle of it and it seemed to help my stomach big time, and it also helped my candida a bit as well.. but not as well as antifungals or anything.

I find that your liver does the majority of the work in fighting candida. Other ways you can help your liver are by eating lemons/ limes, or by juicing them and drinking them right away… especially after meals… it aids digestion, supports your liver and helps reduce food allergies after meals (if you have any).

Yeah i agree the husk does make the stomach bleed.. might be better off waiting until your gut heals some more first.. i noticed it definately makes a big difference in fighting the candida though, especially if you have bad constipation… or you always could use colonic irrigation with coffee.. it cleans you right out.

Miriam

Hi, I have heard of coffee enemas. Can the coffee enema be done or does it have to be a colonic. Colonics are about $125.00 each time in my area. Miriam

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

You might consider trying Dvjorge’s or Chris24’s enemas protocols over coffee or colonics – Look up their posts – both have had remarkably quick success in treating their chronic CRC.

Husks tend to clear out the good bacteria as well, thus why they aren’t suggested.

Miriam

Hi, I starting thr detox/broth this morning. Looking for good results. Looking forward to loosing some weight and feeling better.Ii plan to drink plenty of water and lemon water. i’m gonna try to stay off food and just stay on the liquids. It’ s nice to know that there are foods we can eat at this stage. Gonna continue with the oil pulling and may have a sauna every 3 days. Miriam

420biker

Colonic irrigation is actually pretty easy to do yourself.. all you need is a hose about 1/4″ thick… big enough to pour coffee into, about 3ft long. Put it in yourself deep enough that coffee flows easily into you, if it does not go in easily it isnt in far enough. You want to use fairly warm coffee, not hot.. pour about 2 cups in and blow it thru the hose… remove the hose and wait until you have to go to the bathroom… probably wont be longer than 30 secs. Personally i wouldnt get it done by someone else, that is just weird lol

420biker

Make sure you eat veggies… it will help you get better faster.. veggies act like a sponge and soak up the fungus. cauliflower and broccoli are good choices.. theres many others on the food list for stage 1.

Fasting is beneficial, but not until later on… i noticed that although it seems to help the candida for the time you are fasting… it never really cleans you out unless you detox with fruit acids but you gotta heal your gut first.

yeah that totally makes sense about the husk… not the best thing for you if it pulls your good bacteria as well… might as well take antibiotics while your at it, just kidding lol

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘All messed up’ is closed to new replies.