Alarming !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Alarming !!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Yes, I read about this in the news. It is very scary, but not really surprising when you consider that we use antibiotics for everything in this country….smh…

shayfo
    Replies: 668

Damn. At least we’re all working on our immune systems!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I read about this today also I really hope they can’t do that insane! I am extremely sensitive to aspartame and avoid it like the poison it is. I will get very sick if I ingest it. I buy milk without hormones for my daughter but don’t always get organic yogurt .

Damn maybe I should just stick with organic but wic will not let u get organic milk! !! I aspartame is not in the milk I presently buy but if it goes without labels! !!! How will we know!

hope4eva77

And this new bacteria is scarey 2 I work in a hospital in the northeast to ahhh. I haven’t heard of it though so don’t think anyone I’ve been around has it but there are times when u enter a new pateints room without knowing the full background on them so I best b extra carefull

Kag

Hey Hope, if they ever put nutrasweet in the milk, I will let you know. I think they are petitioning the FDA to put it in flavored milks to make them lower calorie, it is criminal… However, as long as you read labels, which I know you do, just look for nutrasweet or phenylketoneurics. It is crazy what they will try to do to make money.

Yeah, you need to make sure to wear gloves and wash your hands all the time girl! Can’t have you getting that! I am sure that taking all that Vitamin C will help too!

hope4eva77

Yeah I think I should up it more cuz it helps a bit but still having trouble staying awake just lethargic all day .I just have 2 push thru it I guess.

Yes its disgusting! How is it they label that there isn’t a difference between organic and gmos on labels yet we can’t label gmos? !!!

I had a lady at wic tell me that shit that there isn’t a difference in organic cuz she read it on the label.absolutely ridiculous

Kag

Well, you know, technically there isn’t a difference between organic and conventional. 😀 Because they don’t have to put on the label all the antibiotics and hormones they put in the cows. AND all of those antibiotics and hormones are GRAS by the FDA, generally recognized as safe. Nutrasweet is also GRAS… smh… I call bullshit.

hope4eva77

Yes it is bs !they should b labeling everything that has hormones antibiotics and gmos !now the milk i get my baby says it dosent have growth hormones but probably has antibiotics cuz it dosent say other wise smh !

Kag

I don’t what I would do if I had a child these days. I sure wouldn’t feed my kid corn or milk. I almost wonder if a calcium supplement and broccoli wouldn’t be better…

hope4eva77

Its the fat content that babies that age need 2 grow also though and you’d b lucky to get a baby 2 years old to eat alot of brocolli but maybe.I make sure she close 2 never eats corn though. Most babies are pretty picky eaters or they develop a certain taste 4 foods they like fast. U have to b very persistent and deal with many temper tamptrums 2 get them eating veggies at least wit mine been that way. Yet its funny she seems 2 enjoy Brussels sprouts.

Its the sugar in the milk I don’t like especially since she has a thrush issue but doc says can’t take milk out her diet. I should dish out for complete organic but wic gives 4 gallons a month also and the best I can get is no hormone thru them.

Kag

Hey Hope, you do what you gotta do, right?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Alarming !!!’ is closed to new replies.