AHHHHH, so much stuff to try and process!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions AHHHHH, so much stuff to try and process!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alwcm4 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alwcm4
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 19

Okay, I’ll post my whole story in a bit when I have more time, but I’m convinced I have Candida. I would like to start the Detox and Diet immediately, as I’m soooo tired of dealing with these symptoms. I am going to try the 7 day detox (minus the colonic). My question is, do I ONLY consume the broth, detox drink and liver flush or am I supposed to eat food too? I’m finding a ton of info on Candida and people dealing with it, but this forum seems to be the only place any of it is organized in a fashion that makes sense.

Thanks everyone,

Amanda

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Amanda,

I have been on the candida diet for 12 weeks. I do not think its safe to put a time limit on the diet! Some people can never go back to eating normal food again, so be aware that this could last a long time!

I have no idea what diets or treatments you are attempting, but my suggestion is to not over do it. Maybe do the liver flush first, then the detox diet, etc and not all at same time. If you think you are going to “nuke it” then good luck on thinking that!

alwcm4
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 19

I think you misunderstood, I am doing a 7-14 day all veggie diet (or however long I can last). Then moving into Stage 1… etc. I am NOT rushing this as I am not looking forward at all to the Die-Off symptoms. I’m on Day 3 of all veggies and am still pretty hungry. My body still hasn’t adjusted to the lack of calories I guess.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘AHHHHH, so much stuff to try and process!’ is closed to new replies.