ahhh!! headache/blood bubbleling feeling from probiotics? (mega flora)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ahhh!! headache/blood bubbleling feeling from probiotics? (mega flora)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lmm 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

train21
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 21

I am taking 2 mega flora twice a day and every day since I have started having headache’s. I was fine when I was on 1 twice a day, but I increased it and now it hurts. Also, I have this bubbling feeling under my skin that drives me crazy, feels like bugs or something, that has gotten worse as well. What does this mean? I don’t mind trying to deal with it if its a good thing, is it? I can understand anti fungals causing this but pro biotics?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

train21;38644 wrote: I am taking 2 mega flora twice a day and every day since I have started having headache’s. I was fine when I was on 1 twice a day, but I increased it and now it hurts. Also, I have this bubbling feeling under my skin that drives me crazy, feels like bugs or something, that has gotten worse as well. What does this mean? I don’t mind trying to deal with it if its a good thing, is it? I can understand anti fungals causing this but pro biotics?

Hi mate,
    yes, I had it and it freaked me out. Really! I used the exact words and ask in differnt forums but none got a idea what that could be. Sometimes it woke me up and I could not sleep. How long have you been on the diet? How long have you got problems? For me that crazy boiling, bubbling creepyness under the skin stopped after a while. How did the change came?

1. I stopped with the candida diet because I noticed that after 8 month I was not getting better but worse.
    2. I learned that I reacted strongly to fibre which was feeding bacteria, here in the diet.
    3. I cut out fiber totally.
    4. I am sure it was a mix from malnutrion and too much bacteria in my guts producing endotoxins.
    5. I went on the SCD diet to heal my guts
    6. When the bubbling came I, instead of falling into negative fearfull thinking, I turned and learned EFT technic and meditation to relaxe and to be without being pushed into the stress of negative thinking.
    7. I learned that while we have an compromised intestines, we might not be able to break down vitamines. I then read that one can take it through the nose. In the states they have B12 spray. Here in Sweden we dont have it and so I crushed the pill and snorred it in like a druguser on a mirror into the nose.

8. I learned to life after the princip of KISS. Meaning keep it simple stupid. I stopped with all pro-biotic, pre-biotics, multivitamins and thought my cells of my body need fat, proteins and glucose. So I made bone and chicken brews, and have sometimes and brown spotted banana and use honey in my very weak coffee. That type of monosaccaride will go quickly in the small intestines into your cells and give power to you. Your immunesystem will be build up again. If you are weak because you are feeding the bacteria you get a compromised immunesystem too.

For me that terrible blood boiling stopped. Thank God for it.

yours
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

train21;38644 wrote: I am taking 2 mega flora twice a day and every day since I have started having headache’s. I was fine when I was on 1 twice a day, but I increased it and now it hurts. Also, I have this bubbling feeling under my skin that drives me crazy, feels like bugs or something, that has gotten worse as well. What does this mean? I don’t mind trying to deal with it if its a good thing, is it? I can understand anti fungals causing this but pro biotics?

train21 wrote: (posted this in the forum but wanted your opinion on it too)

I am taking 2 mega flora twice a day and every day since I have started having headache’s. I was fine when I was on 1 twice a day, but I increased it and now it hurts. Also, I have this bubbling feeling under my skin that drives me crazy, feels like bugs or something, that has gotten worse as well. What does this mean? I don’t mind trying to deal with it if its a good thing, is it? I can understand anti fungals causing this but pro biotics?

First, have you changed anything else on the treatment, anything at all? Have you eaten anything that is not on the strict diet? If the answer is ‘no’ to these questions, then … yes, of course it’s a good thing. Beneficial bacteria cause the Candida to die, this naturally equals die-off symptoms. Probiotics cause bd die-off for most people, but not everyone it seems.

Go back to one capsule a day for three days.
    The next day take two capsules, and then go back to one for two days.
    The next day start rotating between 1 and 2 capsules a day for about three weeks, then go to two capsules a day and let me know the results after a few days.

Able

train21
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 21

Able900;38709 wrote:

train21 wrote: (posted this in the forum but wanted your opinion on it too)

First, have you changed anything else on the treatment, anything at all? Have you eaten anything that is not on the strict diet? If the answer is ‘no’ to these questions, then … yes, of course it’s a good thing. Beneficial bacteria cause the Candida to die, this naturally equals die-off symptoms. Probiotics cause bd die-off for most people, but not everyone it seems.

Go back to one capsule a day for three days.
    The next day take two capsules, and then go back to one for two days.
    The next day start rotating between 1 and 2 capsules a day for about three weeks, then go to two capsules a day and let me know the results after a few days.

Able

Hey thanks able! I was not sure if probiotics could cause die off. My headache has eased up but the feeling is still there , but I noticed something, I’m no longer as depressed! I feel good and have a little more energy then usual (not so foggy), and the feeling is starting to feel good…its strange, its like irritating but nice at the same time. I guess its like when you have been carrying stuff all day, and your back hurts, and then you stretch it, it hurts but its a good pain, it feels good and bad at the same time, that’s the best way to explain it I think (I hope that makes sense).

At night, the feeling breaks up and I get a little euphoria (weird). I’m going to keep taking this as I have not felt this good in a while and I’m not changing nothing lol. But to answer your question, no I have not changed my eating habits or ate anything off the strict diet.

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

I get similar die-off experiences. I can only imagine the transient euphoria is caused by adrenaline, which is being released because of the toxins in your body. I find hot baths helpful; not only do they help to remove toxins, but hot water calms the central nervous system.

Len

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ahhh!! headache/blood bubbleling feeling from probiotics? (mega flora)’ is closed to new replies.