Again on the diet – S. Boulardii questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Again on the diet – S. Boulardii questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Keya
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 68

I’ve been having vaginal yeast infection for 5 and a half years and am planning to go on the diet for the millionth time. This is my last topic from the last try, I was on the strict forum diet for 7 months: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6902_Three-months-on-the-diet-and-feeling-worse–please-help.aspx I quit last year and am trying to get back on track again.

This time I’m trying the diet combined with S. Boulardii as I see on the forum that it helped people, and have a few questions for anyone willing to answer – dvjorge, or anybody who has some kind of knowledge about the topic.

1. I can’t get Florastor to Europe, which is my second best choice? Renew Life, Jarrow Formulas or NowFoods? And does it have to be refrigerated?

2. I understand I can’t take any antifungals with S. Boulardii, does this mean I also can’t take vitamin c or biotin?

3. Do I have to do enemas while on S. Boulardii?

4. Do I have to do the cleanse before starting the Boluardii? Currently I’m not on the diet, so I wonder if to do the cleanse first.

Thank you 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You don’t have to do enemas with boulardii…

almost any of the other brands work. I would get one without maltodextrin…

The cleanse doesn’t really do much in terms of fighting candida so its not necessary.

One thing to consider is that to reverse your vaginal yeast woes, you might have to heal the kidneys and clean them out. My naturopath feels that anyone who has yeast on their private parts has yeast in their kidneys. This is perhaps why you haven’t found much success…

Whats the longest time period you have been on the diet and why did you stop?

-raster

Keya
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 68

raster;53078 wrote:

Whats the longest time period you have been on the diet and why did you stop?

-raster

Thank you raster for your reply.

Seven months was the longest I was on the diet. I stopped because I couldn’t take it anymore, there was no improvement although I was doing everything by the book. I know it takes 6-12 months to be on the diet, but when I couldn’t see any improvement whatsoever, I started cheating and eventually gave up…I know it was the wrong decision, but I wasn’t strong enough in my head and had the will power to carry on, and also lost the faith in the diet.

Do you know how I can check my kidneys for yeast or what’s the treatment protocol?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t know if you can test the kidneys for yeast and I don’t know the treatment protocol…but my ND does. I am guessing it involves some kind of acid that will destroy the biofilms…

You should consider a biofilm protocol after boulardii…

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Again on the diet – S. Boulardii questions’ is closed to new replies.