Again?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Dec 10 2012 is when I started the diet and antifungal treatment not knowing too much. I think I drank golden seal, olive leaf and pau darco teas, again not knowing what I was doing. Felt fine after 4 days and said man I’m crazy I have no yeast. Then it hit me, the die off. For four days, then it went away. So after 3 months of gse, switching with oregano oil, olive leaf the dr told me wed to start sf 722 and nystatin. I started wed night, I’m only taking 3 nystatin pills instead if six makin sure I don’t have a reaction. Felt fine nothing unusual except last night at bedtime I got cold, I was sweating, no fever, nose stuffed up, mild headache, urinating alot. Couldn’t sleep. Today I feel dizzy, I guess like a bad hangover, no energy, wanna sleep, mild headache, nasal stuffiness. Can this be die off again? And how can I get it again? It feels like the die off, I’m not sick i can tell the difference. Die off is an ok thing in my opinion knowing I still am infested pretty bad. But why if I have been taking antifungals for almost 4 months. The dizziness sucks but more of like I drank a lot last night. Thanks sorry its so long, maybe sf and nystatin might kill this crap off along with my strict diet…. If its not die off then idk what it is but I don’t like it

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

after 4 months i would think your die off should be gone but i dont know i see why your confused by this id be to .im in the beginning of treatment myself but i sure hope 4 months from now die off is gone ,how have your symptoms improved ?

did u ever try coconut oil ?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Mooch, you only asked for the strict diet four days ago, so I can only assume that you’ve not been following it. If you were not following the diet all this time, it’s very possible that you’ve been feeding the Candida; at any rate, something has apparently kept them in your system preventing the infestation from shrinking enough to stop the die-off from taking place.

I’ve mentioned many times that antifungals cannot cure a Candida infestation, and as long as you continue to take these, you’re also continuing to destroy the beneficial bacteria in your intestines. This is why I’ve asked you before to please follow our protocol exactly as it’s written. Three months of alternating GSE and oregano oil was way too long and this alone could have destroyed most of your beneficial bacteria which would allow the population of Candida to increase; this is especially true if you were not drinking and taking probiotics every day.

Let me repeat; antifungals are not going to cure your infestation or even lessen the population a great deal, and it’s way past time for you to stop the stronger antifungals and concentrate on rebuilding the flora in your intestines as well as staying on the strict forum diet in order to prevent feeding the Candida.

Are you following the diet very strictly at this point?

Are you drinking kefir every day?

What probiotics are you taking and at what count?

Are you taking coconut oil every day, and if so, how much? This will help the beneficial bacteria’s environment allowing them to survive.

Sorry, Mooch, but I needed to make all of this clear to you.

Able

moochpb;40010 wrote: Dec 10 2012 is when I started the diet and antifungal treatment not knowing too much. I think I drank golden seal, olive leaf and pau darco teas, again not knowing what I was doing. Felt fine after 4 days and said man I’m crazy I have no yeast. Then it hit me, the die off. For four days, then it went away. So after 3 months of gse, switching with oregano oil, olive leaf the dr told me wed to start sf 722 and nystatin. I started wed night, I’m only taking 3 nystatin pills instead if six makin sure I don’t have a reaction. Felt fine nothing unusual except last night at bedtime I got cold, I was sweating, no fever, nose stuffed up, mild headache, urinating alot. Couldn’t sleep. Today I feel dizzy, I guess like a bad hangover, no energy, wanna sleep, mild headache, nasal stuffiness. Can this be die off again? And how can I get it again? It feels like the die off, I’m not sick i can tell the difference. Die off is an ok thing in my opinion knowing I still am infested pretty bad. But why if I have been taking antifungals for almost 4 months. The dizziness sucks but more of like I drank a lot last night. Thanks sorry its so long, maybe sf and nystatin might kill this crap off along with my strict diet…. If its not die off then idk what it is but I don’t like it

moochpb

Yeah I’ll never go back to gse, I’m stickin with sf722 and nystatin for three months at Least, well that’s what the dr tells me. I haven’t been following the strict diet for four months but I have the right supplements now also. I’m just gonna pump myself of my probiotics and deal with this die off. Nystatin must be pretty strong? I eat alot of coconut bread and buckwheat when I’m hungry. That shouldn’t feed the yeast? I’ve been stricter on the diet this week along with strong antifungals now so that’s probably why I feel like this.

I like coconut oil and drink it daily. My dr wants me off cow dairy so I’m not drinking kefir, I can’t stomach goat kefir. However I might get back on cow kefir because I wasn’t getting reactions from it

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Yeah I’ll never go back to gse, I’m stickin with sf722 and nystatin for three months at Least, well that’s what the dr tells me. I haven’t been following the strict diet for four months but I have the right supplements now also. I’m just gonna pump myself of my probiotics and deal with this die off. Nystatin must be pretty strong?

Yes, apparently it is, Mooch.

I eat alot of coconut bread and buckwheat when I’m hungry. That shouldn’t feed the yeast?

That’s right.

My dr wants me off cow dairy so I’m not drinking kefir, I can’t stomach goat kefir. However I might get back on cow kefir because I wasn’t getting reactions from it

I’ll never understand why doctors do some of the things they do. It’s like the grab a command out of the sky for no apparent reason and say, “Don’t do this!” I wonder if your doctor is even aware of the benefits of kefir in connection with a Candida infestation.

Able

moochpb

thanks Able. I love coconut bread and buckwheat pancakes, bisquits. I just read about Nystatin and it says it literally blows up the yeast causing more die off, plus I have been doing a lot more probiotics on wednesday also. Im only taking 3 pills instead of 6. The Gse and olive leaf did nothing for me apparently. I can try and stomach goat kefir but I dont see a huge difference between cow and goat dairy. My cravings for carbs are so bad but I stay away from the bad ones for the occasional sprouted brown rice, but I ll stick with buckwheat and coconut bread. I can tolerate eggs again which I m happy about. Do you know any filling food that is good for the diet?

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

[quote quote=

I’ve mentioned many times that antifungals cannot cure a Candida infestation, and as long as you continue to take these, you’re also continuing to destroy the beneficial bacteria in your intestines. This is why I’ve asked you before to please follow our protocol exactly as it’s written. Three months of alternating GSE and oregano oil was way too long and this alone could have destroyed most of your beneficial bacteria which would allow the population of Candida to increase; this is especially true if you were not drinking and taking probiotics every day.

Let me repeat; antifungals are not going to cure your infestation or even lessen the population a great deal, and it’s way past time for you to stop the stronger antifungals and concentrate on rebuilding the flora in your intestines as well as staying on the strict forum diet in order to prevent feeding the Candida.

Hi Able, I’m a little confused by your statement here. I don’t see any indications in the protocol that we should stop taking stronger anti-fungals once we have started Probiotics. I actually don’t see any reference as to when to stop any of the anti-fungals at all.

I have been on the strict diet for a little under 120 days. I don’t take any medical antifungals or even SF722, but I do still consume a large number of natural anti-fungals such as rutabaga, garlic, Jalapeno peppers, brussel sprouts & Coconut Oil.

I try to space out my consumption of probiotic Kefir 3 hours after eating anti-fungal foods. Should I be reducing natural Anti-fungals so soon? I still have a number of unresolved side effects. I’m assuming that I should wait until all of my side effects are gone before stopping natural anti-fungals. Is this correct or could I be killing off the good bacteria I adding?

thanks,

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

I can try and stomach goat kefir but I dont see a huge difference between cow and goat dairy

Mooch,

I have to ask if your making your own Goat Kefir or buying store bought?

If you are currently using kefir grains from cows milk it will may take weeks for the grains to adjust to the new environment.

I actually prefer Goats Kefir over cows any day. Its just more expensive.

If you are buying store bought Goat’s Kefir then I would like to know the brand….

moochpb

I drink store bought, I’ll look at the brand. I think it’s hills something?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Again?’ is closed to new replies.