Advice please. Antifungal. Wich one should I take.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Advice please. Antifungal. Wich one should I take.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MsMollyJackson 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

I take a lot of coconut oil and it´s ok but I would like to try another antifungal. Tomorrow I will choose one of that antifungal suplements but i would like help. What I should buy?
    Oregano oil pills
    black walnut pills
    olive leaf extract pills.
    P.s I just can buy the pills forms cause are more cheaper and it least more time. That antifungals in form of pills helps in the same way to fight candida? I know take it natural is better but is very expensive. Also I buy Xbiotic is that safe to take and it helps fight and cure candida????

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would take oregano oil or black walnut extract; getting the liquid is better than the pills and is more potent. You should notice a big difference and should experience die-off immediately.

-raster

soon
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 27

Whole garlic. Can’t beat the price! I also feel it is the most potent. Case in point: I had athletes foot so I cut up some cloves to put on it. After walking around all day I took off my sock to find the infection had….. exploded. Mince a clove and let it stand for 5 minutes. Oxygen reacts with the compounds to form allicin, which is what gives it it’s strength. Just be careful not to explode yourself.

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Thanks soon and raster. Ok I bought this oregano oil product here: http://viewitem.eim.ebay.pt/Organic-Wild-Oregano-Oil–2-Bottles/230794077509/item
    I think it´s ok and safe. But how many drops should I take? Like 6 drops in the morning and more 6 drops before bed? Also should I alternate that 2 weeks after?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Start off with a low dose, 1-3 drops per day. If you do not feel awful, work your way up to 20 drops per day slowly over time. Do not start out at 3-20 drops per day because you may feel ill.

You can take this until the bottle runs out or 6-8 weeks. Then try another one if you like the results you get.

-raster

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

I need to rotate mine as well. I’ve used oil of oregano, caprylic acid, Kyolic (garlic) 102…what do you think of grapefruit seed extract for candida by Solaray? I bought it and haven’t used it yet…any thoughts??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Advice please. Antifungal. Wich one should I take.’ is closed to new replies.