Advice on SIBO?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Advice on SIBO?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wol1 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

wol1
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 31

I know this is a candida forum but I think I have SIBO and I trust you guys more than other sites so I’m asking here..

I saw raster typed here: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9882_concerned-I-may-have-SIBO.aspx – “and specific supplements can reverse it within a month or so”

What exactly are those supplements, I guess I should avoid antibiotics.

I will obviously go to a doctor to test if I have SIBO and see what he says, but I also want your input.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can do the breath test at home…check out mooch’s story on what he did for good advice to get over it. He took some digestive enzymes and did colonics and it helped him…check out some of the curezone posts on the subject. You still have to do a diet similar to candida diet.

-raster

laineyk
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 19

I had SIBO right after having H-pylori. I had a hydrogen breath test and my #’s flew up so high so fast.

Had to take antibiotic for 14 days, this was right on the heels of beeing on triple therapy for 14 day for the h-p.

has left me a big pile of mush

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

carb/fiber free diet while taking peppermint oil & berberine for a week, then a few more days of the diet while taking prescript assist, then just keep using prescript assist.

impossible

If you do use antibiotics, use neomycin and erythromycin (sp?), knocks out most species while leaving bacteroides intact.

impossible

Oh, enteric coated peppermint capsules are best

wol1
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 31

Sorry for not answering you guys, feel like a dick when I don’t, I’m just so tired all the time so I don’t find the energy, don’t think I don’t appreciate it. I appreciate it super much and will look at all your answers closely after I’ve met a doctor

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Advice on SIBO?’ is closed to new replies.