Advice on Detox Methods

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Advice on Detox Methods

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bouncygal 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I’ve been on the strict diet for about 4 months now. Last month my lymph nodes started swelling up on both sides of my neck. I’ve tried rebounding, detox baths(epsom salt/bentonite clay), light excersize, skin brushing, systemic enzymes, 1Gram Vitamin c every couple hours, etc. I really don’t know what to do, but the swelling won’t go down.
    Today I have also had post-nasal drip, and constant sneezing/running nose.

Any advice on what I can do?

(PS for some reason I can never sweat when I take my detox baths)

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Have you tried SF722 undecenoic acid? This will prevent candida from attaching to your mucousal membranes which are apart of your lymphatic system…

-raster

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

Thanks for the reply raster, I’ve been taking 1 pill a day for a few weeks. I was waiting for my lymphatic system to clear up, and lymph nodes to stop swelling before i up the dosage, but maybe i should just go for it?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would increase the doseage unless you experience too much die-off. A good naturopath likely has other stuff in his cabinet that can help clear up the lymph system.

-raster

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

I am not much of a sweater myself and the bath doesn’t do squat.

Maybe try this tea while having a bath?? I’m yet to try it but would like to give it a shot.
    Lime blossom (diaphoretic = makes you sweat)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Advice on Detox Methods’ is closed to new replies.