Advice on candida-2months

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Advice on candida-2months

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ljm352
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

Hello, my name is lance im 18 and i am faced with candida. I was on 5 different antibiotics in a period of 2 months. I had no idea that it was bad. I have been on the candida diet for about a month and a half and im just down and out. I am taking fluconazole 400mg a day, probiotics, calcium magnesium, fish oil, cell guard and vitamin C, all the best brands i can afford. I am a senior in high school and about to graduate i just need some hope. I am currently eating about 4 eggs each morning, organic salad mix and rice for lunch and about 2 Purdue chicken breast with more brown rice for dinner. I snack on rice cakes, whole grain brown rice, and all i drink is filtered water. I do have a cigarette every now and then, and when I drink which is just on ocassion and it is clear vodka. I have random pains in my legs and i have brain fog, and oral thrush (which is disgusting and i will try anything to get rid of it) everything seemed to get better but then just came back i dont know anything else to do. I would like advice on anything. I am very depressed from this situation and would like to fix it before college in 2 months.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ljm352;41533 wrote: I am currently eating … rice for lunch and about 2 Purdue chicken breast with more brown rice for dinner. I snack on rice cakes, whole grain brown rice, and all i drink is filtered water. I do have a cigarette every now and then, and when I drink which is just on ocassion and it is clear vodka.

Hello, Lance, welcome to the forum.

The first thing you need to keep in mind is this; as long as you continue to feed the Candida the foods that allow them to survive, they will survive and they will continue to multiply in your body.

You’re feeding the critters on a daily basis with brown rice, whole grain brown rice, and rice cakes. It doesn’t matter what name you attach to “rice,” it’s still a starch product and when any starch product is eaten it will change into sugar once it begins to break down in your body.
    In addition, the vodka on occasion is building a perfect environment in which the lovely Candida families can raise their children basically forever. Rather dramatic, I know, but so is an out of control Candida infestation in the human body.

We have a diet and a protocol that the forum uses. Read the testimonies, and if you’re interested in using this treatment, just let me know via private message on the forum.

Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol

Able900

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Able900;41536 wrote:
    In addition, the vodka on occasion is building a perfect environment in which the lovely Candida families can raise their children basically forever. Rather dramatic, I know, but so is an out of control Candida infestation in the human body.

I LOL’d.

Lance, welcome to the forum. I have been on a strict anti-candida diet and antifungal protocol for 4 months, and I have had a dramatic improvement in all of my symptoms. I have had a backslide from a stressful weekend a few weeks ago, but I’m healing much faster than I was. Definitely cut out the smoking, drinking, and rice, and replace it with veggies! You also might want to cut back on the meat. Also, I’ve only used natural antifungals and I think they’ve done me well.

ljm352
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

Thank you for the help. I’m just worried about my weight I’m 18 very athletic, i lift weights and I’m 155lbs. How do I no loose the weight I have worked hard for? And what is a good pro biotic and natural antifungal, I am currently taking white oak bark pills as an antifungal.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out the protocol to answer your questions; it mentions antifungals and probiotics.

You may want to consider taking a break from working out while you heal; you need to heal your immune system and not build muscle mass.

In order to not lose weight you need to give your body proper nutrition. These means a more balanced diet with snacks between meals. You should be eating 3-4 course meals and feel full like thanksgiving afterwards. Be sure to give your body plenty of trace minerals, vitamins, and essential fatty acids.

If you can save the alcohol consumption for special events such as birthdays, graduation, etc. this is a better way to go than partying every weekend (like I did). You need your liver to detox the candida toxins and if you damage it, you’ll have to heal it seperately. Additionally, you liver is critical for effecting how you feel daily. If you feel like crap its your liver that feels like crap.

What are you taking to protect your liver and kidneys from the toxins?

-raster

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Most people lose weight when they start this, because of the diet and also just because of body changes due to the dying candida. I lost 20 lbs really quickly, which I didn’t need to lose at all – I have always been pretty slim – but now that I’m 4 months in, I’ve gained a bit of it back, probably 5-8 lbs. Your body will naturally adjust to where it “should” be when you’re eating healthy and not full of things wreaking havoc with your insides.

Also, I echo Raster – definitely ease up on the working out while you go through this. You want all hands on deck to get the candida out and heal you up…don’t need to spend your limited resources on building muscle right now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Advice on candida-2months’ is closed to new replies.