Advice for Pre-Amalgam Removal . . . .

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Advice for Pre-Amalgam Removal . . . .

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

SingerCoach
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 14

Hi, All!

I have 3 silver fillings and 2 root canals. After ignoring my integrative doctor’s recommendation to have them removed, and trying to address my candida myself, I’ve finally decided to take her advice.

I ignored her advice because (1) I thought it just sounded too “far out”, and (2) I didn’t have insurance and couldn’t afford it.

Now I have Obamacare and can now afford her. After extensively reading about amalgams, and my over all lack of success in beating the candida, I’ve changed my mind. Will do a DMSA “push” to determine if a mercury issue exists, and then will have them removed by a holistic dentist, and will chelate naturally.

I am trying to feel the best I can through this. I take EVERYTHING! Yikes. I have terrible brain fog, vaginal itching and TONS of hot flashes and night sweats.

Last night I added L-glutathione and woke with very little brain fog and feeling much better over all. I also add a little strawberry jam before going to bed, because I think I just needed to slow down the die-off

I have two other issues:

I had stomach flu 2 weeks ago with 101 degree fever. 3 days after flu felt AMAZING. Did some research and thought raised temp may have helped kill some candida. So I invested in a SaunaFix (near infrared, not too expensive).

Also recently stopped taking Zoloft for depression and candida symptoms SKYROCKETED. Again, research revealed that Zoloft is anti-microbial. Go figure.

Anyway, wanted to share.

I welcome your thoughts and suggestions on feeling as good as I can before I go through the amalgam removal process.
    Your thoughts?

Suggestions for feeling better until I start the amalgam removable?

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Replies: 375

Mercury is a huge issue and likely the main reason you are sick. Do not take DMSA or any other chelator while amalgams are still in your mouth. You will get much sicker!

Read this page in it’s entirety: http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/

Join this forum and ask questions: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/frequent-dose-chelation/conversations/topics

The manner in which you chelate is incredibly important and if you follow a bad protocol you run the risk of making yourself worse. I’m currently chelating with DMPS, following Cutler’s low, frequent-dose protocol and am experiencing continued progress. Brain fog has improved, emotional state has improved significantly (no longer feel hopeless), and I’m beginning to tolerate certain foods again. I no longer have to avoid fruit and starchy carbs completely.

If you have any other concerns/questions let me know and I’ll do my best to help.

Edit: Vitamin C, E, Magnesium all could help you feel better prior to removal. Some people have bad reactions to different supplements though, so it’s always smart to take it slow and start small when starting out.

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

Hi, All!

…removed by a holistic dentist, …

Hope you find a good one surely you have good choices out west. I went to 6 so called ‘holistic’ dentists within the state of Virginia. None of them were ‘holistic’ enough for me – mostly just marketing. After more research I decided to go to Scranton, PA to Dr. Blanche Grube who is Hal Huggins trained. She is a teacher of holistic dentistry. I think she may have an office in California too. Google her and watch all of her videos especially the informative videos the last one dealing with root canals is simple enough for a child to understand. Dr. Blanche, as they call her, is as sweet as sugar and as tough as nails. I love her!

I have dental issues I am procrastinating about. I need to pull 4 root canal teeth out of 6 lifetime ones all upper teeth. Lost the other two that had to be pulled.
    It is tough when my family and friends are not supportive. More just my own reluctance and not wanting to face the unknown.

I had fillings with amalgam and composite in almost everyone of my teeth, all got replaced overtime to update them. No dams, not detox, no protocols- I am still here and in as good a shape as I am due totally to the Grace of God. I got nice straight teeth from my Dad but weakness from my Mother. That weakness was not helped by years of sugar consumption and poor dental hygiene (I hated to floss) practice.It may be true that you should only floss the ones you want to keep. I used a water pick for a while and have done some helpful oil pulling in recent years but now I floss.

It is sad that often we as humans have to have a wake up call before we are motivated to take care.

I pray your dental work goes well for you!

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

You may of course have your amalgams removed. It sounds like you already decided to do that.

You say you read a lot. I fear you used the Internet as your main source. That’s in general a bad idea, because the Internet is full of complot theories and the like.

No doubt you have encountered the infamous “smoking tooth” video. Did you also find out that this video is a fake? It’s only intended to make you believe that amalgams are highly toxic – which they are definitely not.

Ask any medical professional. Listen to their advice.

Or, if you really want to, listen to the Internet. But then, listen to the entire Internet. Which means you’ve got to believe in chemtrails, the dangers of HAARP, the Yeti, and so on, and so on.

It’s your health. It’s your choice.

Rabelais
    Blocked

Anna, could you please move this thread to the Mercury subforum?

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

Rabelais;58193 wrote:

…Ask any medical professional. …Listen to their advice. …

It’s your health. It’s your choice.

Any medical professional?
    Like perhaps this fellow:
    Fran├žois Rabelais was a major French Renaissance writer, doctor, Renaissance humanist, monk and Greek scholar. He has historically been regarded as a writer of fantasy, satire, the grotesque, bawdy jokes and songs.

No Doubt that the truth can be found partly from Allopathic knowledge and partly from Holistic knowledge. Where we learn knowledge does not matter. If and when we find truth it will set us free. I believe that our individual health decisions are best when they align with what we believe not the conscience of others.

Rabelais
    Blocked

Health decisions depend on reality, not on one’s beliefs or preferences.

SingerCoach
    Replies: 14

Hey, ThomasJoel2! Thanks so much for your concern and compassion. My doctor is highly regarded in my state for integrative health, homeopathy and naturopathy, so I’m confident in their expertise, although I will discuss your link with them. I agree completely with you: amalgam removal and chelation must be done correctly. Thanks for the resource.

I’m interested in any other info on feeling as good as possible through this process. I am currently using Molybdenum (amino chelated), Milk Thistle, NAC and have purchased the SaunaFix. I also take Candex, Seraptase and L-Methionine. Any other advice would be appreciated.

Rabelais
    Blocked

Removing amalgams is not necessary at all. The only known effects of removing your amalgam fillings are negative.

There has never been found any relation between the amount of amalgam fillings and the amount of mercury in the body’s organs.

Chelation is a risky procedure. You are directly interfering with delicate balances in your body. Therefore, chelation must only be done in case of a proven poisoning. Even then, it must be done under careful professional examination.

Chelation is not something to play or experiment with. Even if you don’t notice it in the short term, in the long term you may experience some devastating consequences.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Advice for Pre-Amalgam Removal . . . .’ is closed to new replies.