Advice for oral thrush

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Advice for oral thrush

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Every morning I wake up with terrible morning breath and a white tongue.
    I think my case of oral thrush and tonsillitis is probably mild, my tonsils aren’t swollen, and I don’t get a lot of stones, but they do always stink and have some debris. I clean them out every time I shower.

I’ve changed my diet about a year and half ago, after a severe die-off from threelac.
    I still haven’t eaten that much vegetables but I don’t eat white flour nor do I eat any sugary foods, I only drink water. From only eating pasta, peanut butter jelly sandwiches, orange juice and sodas.

A month ago I started taking fivelac, but before then I was taking phellostatin, coconut oil, caprylic acid, and candida clear. I still take those, I was also taking a probiotic 80billion when that ran out I started taking fivelac. I haven’t had a die-off because I was already taking a probiotic and phellostatin.

Should I start taking an antibiotic? Or keep taking candida clear?
    right now all I care about is my breath, I’ve had bad breath for at least 4 years.
    I’m 18 now.

I’d like some advice for oral thrush, preferably supplements to take, because I don’t have a taste for eating a lot of foods.

thanks in advance.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Quote: I don’t get a lot of stones.

Stones?

Quote: Should I start taking an antibiotic?

Why would you need to take an antibiotic?

Read this post and try it for the thrush, lots of members have had success with it.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

Able

Stones as in tonsil stones.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

By antibiotic I mean http://thecandidadiet.com/nystatin.htm . If that’s an anti-biotic.

I was hoping if there was another solution besides oil pulling. I feel as if, my bowels aren’t being cleared of candida, and fungus is not leaving my mouth, because I still have plenty of candida left.

I think I need to up my attack on the candida, and also oil pull.
    Thanks for reading, and answering.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, 100.

You’ve been on the forum since last August, and at that time you wrote that you had been on the diet for ten months; that’s a total of about 15 months. That’s a long time with no more improvement than you seem to have obtained. You’ve only posted on the forum four times in the past five months, so it’s a little difficult to follow any continuous history of your treatment during that time as well as how the protocol has changed certain factors of your infestation and whether for the good or bad. This is all important in discovering if anything has helped you or not, or if anything has hindered your progress. It would be helpful if you would write a complete history of the past five months, exactly what you have been eating as well as the antifungals you take and the amounts so that hopefully we can offer more of an insight as far as your progress, or lack of. Also give a comparison of the degree of symptoms you were experiencing five months ago and the ones you have today by giving each time period a grade from 1 to 10 and some details about the symptoms during both periods.

As far as the Nystatin is concerned, it’s actually an antifungal and not an antibiotic; if you want to take it that’s fine, but just be aware that some of the natural antifungals work just as well with some people.

Yesterday you were talking about taking Candida Clear; you should stop taking it as it contains Rice Flour and Gum Arabic. You also wrote that you were not eating vegetables often; what exactly do you eat every day?

There’s a reason that your infestation doesn’t seem to have improved a great deal since you first contracted the infestation 15 months ago, and it could very well be the food you eat since you’re not eating vegetables. But we should be able to find this reason for certain if you keep us updated by talking with us on the forum more often with more details.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d consider the following items for recovery:

1)Good natural antifungals (oregano oil, SF722, or GSE)
    2)Good high strain high count probiotic (threelac and fivelac are junk) go back to the 80 billion stuff if its good.
    3)A good solid/round diet that has 2 salads per day (or servings of veggies), greek yogurt/kefir, and 3-4 dishes per meal.

What has your diet consisted of and for how long? When was the last time you had die-off? Do you have leaky gut?

I would consider trying some kefir to eliminate the oral thrush. This has worked pretty well for others when combined with oil pulling. Why don’t you want to try oil pulling?

-Raster

Able900 wrote: Hello, 100.

You’ve been on the forum since last August, and at that time you wrote that you had been on the diet for ten months; that’s a total of about 15 months. That’s a long time with no more improvement than you seem to have obtained. You’ve only posted on the forum four times in the past five months, so it’s a little difficult to follow any continuous history of your treatment during that time as well as how the protocol has changed certain factors of your infestation and whether for the good or bad. This is all important in discovering if anything has helped you or not, or if anything has hindered your progress. It would be helpful if you would write a complete history of the past five months, exactly what you have been eating as well as the antifungals you take and the amounts so that hopefully we can offer more of an insight as far as your progress, or lack of. Also give a comparison of the degree of symptoms you were experiencing five months ago and the ones you have today by giving each time period a grade from 1 to 10 and some details about the symptoms during both periods.

As far as the Nystatin is concerned, it’s actually an antifungal and not an antibiotic; if you want to take it that’s fine, but just be aware that some of the natural antifungals work just as well with some people.

Yesterday you were talking about taking Candida Clear; you should stop taking it as it contains Rice Flour and Gum Arabic. You also wrote that you were not eating vegetables often; what exactly do you eat every day?

There’s a reason that your infestation doesn’t seem to have improved a great deal since you first contracted the infestation 15 months ago, and it could very well be the food you eat since you’re not eating vegetables. But we should be able to find this reason for certain if you keep us updated by talking with us on the forum more often with more details.

Able

I have always all my life, been on a bad diet. Not wanting to drink water, not eating veggies enough. I don’t know exactly when, but since I was at least 10 my diet consisted of Pizza, Pasta, White Bread, Peanut Butter.

My parents own a pizza and pasta shop, so I ate plenty of cheese and plenty of white flour. Over the past 5 months, I’ve taken virgin coconut oil, (capsules and the real stuff) like 3 capsules of the coconut oil. I wasn’t taking any threelac or fivelac, but phelostatin. Last month I started taking fivelac, the first time I took threelac the die-off was terrible I ended up hospitalized for 2 weeks. This time around, I don’t see any die-off.. but my oral thrush/acne remains.

On a daily basis I would eat mostly millet bread and organic peanut butter, some eggs. Drink only water. Every 2 other days I’ll probably eat some broccoli with quinoa pasta.

My acne isn’t as severe as before, but I do get breakouts every day, like one or two. The biggest problem is the thrush though.

I feel like the supplements I’m taking and the antifungals aren’t strong enough.
    For people who don’t like eating vegatables, is there some supplement that could be taken to accommodate?

I just bought some oregano oil extract, and zinc for acne.
    I oil pull, and I also take capsules, plus I eat a spoon.
    I don’t always have a solid schedule of taking my supplements, but it goes something like this.

Virgin oil spoon. (2)
    Virgin oil swish. (2)
    Virgin oil capsules (3)
    I was taking candida clear. I’ll stop, and take the oregano extract I just got.

THis is going be my next plan from today.

2 – spoon of oil
    2- swish of oil
    3 – caps of oil
    2- goldenseal root
    1 – zinc
    1- oregano extract

thanks

EDIT::: where can i buy nystatin? amazon search brings up Candida clear

I’m going to try taking larger doses of fivelac and more oregano extract

I had also bought a multivitamin and zinc for my acne, my acne is getting better. but bad breath id trade for anything.

Just bought the kefir starter kit on amazon.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Peanut butter is not on the allowed foods list and contains high amounts of mold. Quinoa could be an iffy food item because you could become allergic to it.

I’d alter your diet more and eat more veggies. I’d eat some greek yogurt/kefir and see whether you get any bad symptoms. Buckwheat is a great item that you can eat throughout the diet.

Are you a meat eater?

-Raster

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Advice for oral thrush’ is closed to new replies.