Adrenal Fatigue and Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Adrenal Fatigue and Candida

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Flipper 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

I’ve been away from the Forum for about8 months now. I had been getting sicker and weaker during my year and a half on the protocol diet and decided to focus on healing my adrenals first since the diet was so hard on them. I have gotten better and stronger but not well so now I’m revisiting the candida issue.
    The adrenal protocol was pretty close in some ways to the Candida protocol in terms of no sugar, but much more lax with other things like vinegars grains.
    I had had tinnitus and that has gotten better but not gone away. Now tho I have itchy rashes all over my arms and I’m wondering is that’s caused by a worsening on the candida. Does anyone have experience with this?
    I’m working at healing the leaky gut using bone broth and lots of different sources of probiotics but I haven’t used any antifungals in months.
    Love to hear any suggestions.

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

The itchy rashes could either be due to the Candida toxins, or dry skin due to your adrenals/thryoid.
    I have recently had itchy dry skin mostly in the evenings every other week. Seems ok now. Try moisturising, that should help.

I don’t know if it’s the candida because I’m still not getting many other symptoms, so I know I’m on the right course.

Are you detoxing at all? Using adrenal supporting supplements and/or nettle leaf/ginger teas? These would all help.
    Gentle exercise has helped me a lot in the past.

Flipper

Thanks TheXtremisT, I didn’t know you got dry skin from adrenal problems. Maybe that’s it, It’s crazy bumpy and itchy and I’ve had it maybe 3 weeks now.
    I am taking all the adrenal support supplements I can find and drinking licorice tea. I’ll get nettle tea too. I add ginger to my green smoothies.
    As for gentle exercise that’s a hard one for me. Mostly coz I was an athlete before this hit and when I feel good I go and swim hard…..I just can’t help myself. As soon as I feel halfway human I do too much. I was a triathlete and I can’t wait to run again. I had a dream just this morning about starting to run around the house LOL but when I go for a 1/2 hr walk I get exhausted. (I can swim for an hour, but not walk…go figure – no gravity I guess) What do you do for exercise?

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Are you using vit c and b5?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d also check out your thyroid which is the main central organ that controls your immune system.

-raster

Flipper

I am taking B5 and C everyday for my adrenals. I’m on thyroid meds and have had it checked just a month ago and the doctor says the thyroid is great. Now I’m wondering tho… The skin on my arms is turning like leather from all the welts. Maybe it’s a new allergy? I put globs of moisturizer on twice a day.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Adrenal Fatigue and Candida’ is closed to new replies.