acupuncture/herbs

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions acupuncture/herbs

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i started acupuncture today and it does help me feel more relaxed and better in general she had needles all over my belly and bladder points as well as my head ears ,hands and feet .

she mentioned giving me herbs for pain and said i should be eating beef stew with potatoes to keep me full she thinks thats why i binge but its more stress eating than hunger i dont know how much she knows about curing yeast but she said she can give sumthing for my tounge thrush and for pain she wants to look at what im taking and see if there all necassary and add in her herbs .

i dont know if i can even afford her herbs but just asking what u guys think of me letting her look over my protcol and ill let u know exactly what she offers when i find out nxt wk .

i am doing 3 tbs coconut oil ,Swedish bitters ,renew life probiotics 50 billion twice a day ,tsb acv sumtimes 1 caprylic acid pill,ashwaganda,molybendum,3-4000 vitamin c ,multivitamin,iodine i think thats it for now lol .

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Herbs are relatively cheap but they are typically not super strong or super effective from my experience; in other words they are not potent but they do work.

I would not eat potatoes and beef and these items should not be eaten on the diet. She likely has some other opinion about what is healthy and doesn’t know about the diet.

Acupuncture has been a cornerstone of my treatment; you can go in feeling like crap and come out feelin like a million bucks. Its long lasting as well; you’ll feel a noticeable boost for a few weeks typically. Sometimes if you detox too much or the points are too effective, you’ll feel bad temporarily because of your liver.

-raster

hope4eva77

yeah i plan on sticking with the acupuncture she does want me doing specialty but i cant afford it and am doing basic community for 35$ a wk i figured thats enough mayb ill talk to her about the herbs thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

hope4eva77;36698 wrote: i dont know if i can even afford her herbs but just asking what u guys think of me letting her look over my protcol and ill let u know exactly what she offers when i find out nxt wk

That would be fine, Hope.

i am doing 3 tbs coconut oil ,Swedish bitters ,renew life probiotics 50 billion twice a day ,tsb acv sumtimes 1 caprylic acid pill,ashwaganda,molybendum,3-4000 vitamin c ,multivitamin,iodine i think thats it for now lol .

Be sure that you can explain why you’re taking each of these supplements because she may ask why you’re taking some of them if she doesn’t know much about a Candida overgrowth and how to treat it.

By the way, the multi-vitamin isn’t part of the forum’s protocol.

Able

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Hey hope, a lot of the herbs that acupuncturist recommend are not good to take with antifungal herbs. If you tell me what she recommends, I will let you know what my lady says. She trained in China and she is an R.N.. Mine told me that she would hold off on the Chinese herbs with me until I was done with some of my antifungals. She said that if it was considered a “food” item, then it wouldn’t interfere, like garlic and coconut oil. Anybody recommending that you eat potatoes doesn’t really know what they are talking about, especially in association with candida so just take what they say with a grain of salt. My acupunturist has always told me to eat more vegetables and less carbs. She is not a meat eater but still eats fish. And she recommends getting good fats like coconut oil, avocado, etc…

I am so glad you are going though!! I am sure it will help with your stress level!

hope4eva77

k Katie thanks i will let u know and im thinking to hold off on her herbs also since she dosent seem to treat yeast overgrowth at all if anything if this helps me stick to diet better and lowers stress its worth it !

Able thanks i decided to continue to take my prenatal vitamin its a good multi vitamin instead of separate ones

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

She should be able to treat you for carb cravings and dampness. Stagnation in the liver qui is what causes some yeasties and depression/stress. Have her work on that. And find out what herbs, I can ask my lady and see what she says. There is no law that says you have to get them from your acupuncturist either. You could be able to find them at a chinese herbal online store. Just let me know hon. My acupuncturist is all about helping people and she understands that some people just don’t have a ton of money. She sells all her stuff at her cost to me.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I ate red potatoes today and I had no reaction at all. Felt sorta full finally for a few hours. Red are the best to have due to lower carbs I believe then others. But still are starchy

hope4eva77

I will mention that 2 her thanks Katie!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘acupuncture/herbs’ is closed to new replies.