Acupuncture- At what stage/when to do it?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Acupuncture- At what stage/when to do it?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Katemate3
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 48

I had my first acupuncture session booked in today, but when I arrived there I realised I was experiencing die off badly from eating a whole Swede yesterday (stupid, I know)so I had a headache and felt crappy. Anyway the acupuncturist said it’s probably best to rearrange, as if I had acupuncture whilst experiencing die-off it could be too much for the body.

So i’m wondering when I should have the acupuncture? I was put on antifungals a few months ago, had severe die off with those so i’m now having a break from them before I go on them again.. I’m eating basically buckwheat, veggies, oat bran, fish and meat and that’s about it.

I really want to try acupuncture but I don’t want to do it at a time that won’t be beneficial, should I do it before I start the antifungals again, or way after when all the die off is gone?

Any advice much appreciated 🙂

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Katemate3;54809 wrote: I had my first acupuncture session booked in today, but when I arrived there I realised I was experiencing die off badly from eating a whole Swede yesterday (stupid, I know)so I had a headache and felt crappy. Anyway the acupuncturist said it’s probably best to rearrange, as if I had acupuncture whilst experiencing die-off it could be too much for the body.

So i’m wondering when I should have the acupuncture? I was put on antifungals a few months ago, had severe die off with those so i’m now having a break from them before I go on them again.. I’m eating basically buckwheat, veggies, oat bran, fish and meat and that’s about it.

I really want to try acupuncture but I don’t want to do it at a time that won’t be beneficial, should I do it before I start the antifungals again, or way after when all the die off is gone?

Any advice much appreciated 🙂

I would say save your money but I’ve heard it helps for some folks. I won’t knock it because it didn’t provide me with any benefit but I find it hard to believe it can help with intestinal dysbiosis and a dysfunctional immune system.

You should probably direct your question to your acupuncturist.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its likely best to use it when you are detoxing because it aids in detoxing. However I personally find that its most beneficial when you feel really crappy…it should turn that around quite quickly. Sometimes you won’t know until that day that its a particularly bad day.

Then you can use it for specific problems. For instance, if you can’t sleep then go in and do it, and it should help you sleep for a few weeks or longer.

If you wanted your digestion to improve and are sick of the bloating/constipation…go in for a treatment and it should improve that for weeks.

I personally go in every 2-3 weeks for a 30 min session and thats good enough.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Acupuncture- At what stage/when to do it?’ is closed to new replies.