Activia natural Yogurt feed candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Activia natural Yogurt feed candida?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

My natural yogurt have 6.5 sugar per portion. Is that healthy? How many yogurts I can take per week? Can I take it everyday? Will that feed candida? My yogurt is natural and it is from activia.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy wrote: My natural yogurt have 6.5 sugar per portion. Is that healthy? How many yogurts I can take per week? Can I take it everyday? Will that feed candida? My yogurt is natural and it is from activia.

Check the ingredients and be sure it doesn’t contain any other type of sweetener such as Splenda. Otherwise it should work if that’s all the sugar it contains. I wouldn’t have it more than perhaps four times a week at the most, and definitely watch for a reaction. It would be better if you could find a non-sweetened organic Greek yogurt.

Able

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

I agree, you should look for a greek yoghurt – I still react to the regular natural yoghurt which has about 6.5g sugar in it but can eat greek yoghurt (2 or 3g sugar) in it every day without a reaction.

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Lucylu wrote: I agree, you should look for a greek yoghurt – I still react to the regular natural yoghurt which has about 6.5g sugar in it but can eat greek yoghurt (2 or 3g sugar) in it every day without a reaction.

What brand Greek yoghurt are you eating? And is it cow or goat?

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

It’s cow’s milk yoghurt, but I didn’t try it for several months… and then introduced it in tiny bits. The brand I use is Eridanous and I get it in a large 1000g tub in Lidl (German supermarket chain).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Activia natural Yogurt feed candida?’ is closed to new replies.