Accidentally Ate Yeast! HELP!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Accidentally Ate Yeast! HELP!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marissaloohoo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

marissaloohoo
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi guys!

Okay, I’m almost one month into my diet and have been extremely careful and diligent thus far.

However, after feeling candida symptoms for a couple of days I finally realized that I accidentally bought a soup base that has YEAST listed as the second ingredient. Ugh. I’ve been eating the soup I made with it and am now terrified that I’ve completely sabotaged myself and will need to start back at square one with a cleanse.

Does anyone have any insight to offer on this? I can’t seem to find anything about accidentally eating yeast on the forum or the web for that matter. I know it can’t be GOOD, but I’m just wondering how bad it is.

Thanks for your help!!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

The yeast is probably dead by the time it reaches your gut and shouldn’t be a problem.

If you’re very sensitive to yeast, you might notice a reaction. But as long as you stop eating the yeast and continue to repopulate your gut, you’ll be ok 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.

marissaloohoo
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Thanks for the info, I feel a bit less hysterical now haha!

I’m experiencing oral thrush now and have no idea what the culprit could be if not the evil yeast bouillon. Le sigh.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Accidentally Ate Yeast! HELP!!!’ is closed to new replies.