accidentally ate jalapenos in vinegar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions accidentally ate jalapenos in vinegar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Im upset bc i got jalapenos off a salad bar and learned after the fact that they were soaked in vinegar and brine. How much is this gunna set me back? I thought they were just in water. Ive been moderating my diet for 5 yrs…not 100% like rasters strict, but still pretty good. I know vinegar is very bad. If i screwed myself alot, i wanna know bc then i might as well just have a damn drink which i actually want, unlike the jalapenos i coulda lived w/o. Ug. Sorry for venting

yisucks
    Participant

Whoops 5 weeks not 5 yrs

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Just continue back on the diet like before…nothing to worry about here.

Here’s a little snippet of shocking news to anyone who is on this diet: I’ve basically had vinegar every single day of my diet while at work because I want salad dressing. Its my only cheat item basically. I was violently allergic to it at first but after 3 months I didn’t get a reaction to it again. Vinegar can violently feed candida or atleast give you an allergic reaction, its like drinking alcohol lol. Still was able to get better despite this and smoking…I just want to prove that you can have a little bit of bad in your diet and heal but it isn’t recommended.

I am going to go on a really strict diet (without dressing) for a cleanse diet I’ll do for a few months once I quit smoking. Will quit in next 6 months hopefully.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

Thanks raster. Thats reassuring. But no more vinegar for me! Oye

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘accidentally ate jalapenos in vinegar’ is closed to new replies.