Accidentally ate a small amount of butter? help!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Accidentally ate a small amount of butter? help!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Participant
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 38

I have been on the diet for 3 weeks, and today I accidentally a candida safe meal prepared by my mother which had butter in it. How much will this set me back? Gutted, I hope I haven’t ruined everything!
    Thanks

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

1000557 wrote: I have been on the diet for 3 weeks, and today I accidentally a candida safe meal prepared by my mother which had butter in it. How much will this set me back? Gutted, I hope I haven’t ruined everything!
    Thanks

Check Nutrition Info http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/133/2

100g of butter has 0.1g of sugar. A teaspoon of butter is less than 5g. I’m sure your horrified reaction to a harmless food has done much more to get elevated levels of sugar in your blood though. Stress can harm you more than any dairy can. Chill out and forget about it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Shouldn’t set you back too much, continue on the diet like before.

On a side note: I ate butter every day for the first 2 months of my treatment before I mentioned it here on the forum and able said not to. This is how I learned it wasn’t good for the treatment and my allergic reactions to it.

-raster

candidaliving
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

raster;27594 wrote: Shouldn’t set you back too much, continue on the diet like before.

On a side note: I ate butter every day for the first 2 months of my treatment before I mentioned it here on the forum and able said not to. This is how I learned it wasn’t good for the treatment and my allergic reactions to it.

-raster

some experts say butter is ok. i’ve actually put together a list of a few food items to help others stay on the right path.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candida-living/id583226141?mt=8

would love your feedback if you guys have a chance to check it out.

contact me directly at dhloesch at yahoo dot c0m for a code for a free download:

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Butter doesn’t bother me, and it won’t set u back

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Accidentally ate a small amount of butter? help!!’ is closed to new replies.