About water.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions About water.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  julyfer 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

I know it’s important to drink lots of water on this diet, but the thing is i’ve never liked the taste of water and find it hard to drink.. as well as lemon.. would adding a bit stevia or another natural sweetner to it be okay? also.. i’m just wondering.. do all of you drink your water from a bottle? i’ve heard that bottled water can contain some toxic chemicals but i’m not sure about that. Also i’ve read on here that it’s best to drink your water “warm”.. well i’m just wondering how warm, and what method, like boiling it in a kettle or putting it in the microave?

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Hi Cat lover!! Love your name 🙂
    I personally have filter water from a Britta. I would at least drink 8 to 10 glasses a day, hopefully more. The taste of water can grow on you. 😀 Sometimes I will have a glass of distilled water if my die off reactions is very bad. This is because distilled water is heated into a vapor and then put back in solid form. When heated it removes bacteria and other containment. However it also removes beneficial minerals, so you don’t want to be drinking too much of it. There is certain distill water on the market that is distilled but minerals are added back in. Smartwater is one of these brands, however they are quite expensive. It not affordable to be buying this water all the time but if you can it might be something you might do. Here is a link to more info on Smart water. http://glaceau.com/media/smartwater_report.pdf I did not read about warming water on this site. Thanks! I look into it.
    Lauren

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

You’ll soon get used to it, I think. Part of this challenge involves testing what you think you can and can’t eat/drink. It’s possible to lose a sweet tooth, develop a taste for vegetables, and even appreciate the instant hydration from a cool water when you’re thirsty. If you keep telling yourself it’s horrible, you’ll probably continue believing it, but it doesn’t take long to retrain your brain! If you give in to the taste buds that got you here, you’ll struggle to make the long-term changes that will lead to health and vitality. It’s time to show your tongue who’s boss!

Downtown
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 39

Lauren,

However it also removes beneficial minerals, so you don’t want to be drinking too much of it.

Distilled water can also very helpful in removing toxins, metals, and other nasty items from the body. If im not mistaken, distilled water will bind to the most readily available items it can. So if you are experiencing die-off and your body if ridding itself of lots of toxins and other materials, distilled water may not be a bad thing to drink often until die-off decreases.

Good luck,
    Dt

julyfer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Good hydration is essential for health and wellness. Every cell in the human body requires water. Hydration is central to the most basic physiological functions such as regulating blood pressure and body temperature, hydration and digestion.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Water is very important not only for the diet but for your long term health in general. If you want the best tasting water, I would get bottled water that is in a glass container. The plastics leech from the plastic containers and thus you are drinking plastic. Plastics can mess up the body and should be avoided at all costs. The chemical industry has never done testing on the effects of plastics on humans.

I would not sweeten the water but drink it straight up. If you get the cleanest, most pure water there is, you will like the taste.

You could chug it if you wanted to like beer or coffee in comparison, then you won’t taste it much.

I love water and I find it difficult to stay hydrated on this diet.

-raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Another great benefit with water is that drinking it causes/spurs the creation of white blood cells which are used to fight of infection, disease, and help repair the body and keep it healthy. The lack of white blood cells is likely one of the reasons why we are here.

-raster

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I juice a fresh lemon at least once a day into a 12oz bottle with a packet of Sweet Leaf stevia.
    I get refills of water from my local health food store (Culligan reverse osmosis) at .39cents gallon refill. If its true about distilled water possibly being good for drawing out poisons like mercury, I am going to do some research on this unless anyone cares to comment. Also, glass is better than plastic, but if you don’t have glass, Culligan sells BPA Free gallon plastic jugs at about $1.49 (including water) and refills .39-.49 cents.

julyfer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Totally agree, there are people who drink water costs or do not like but can consume other beverages and foods with high water content to compensate.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘About water.’ is closed to new replies.