About to start this journey, but SCARED to try it w/out fruit

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions About to start this journey, but SCARED to try it w/out fruit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KiwiRae 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Begirl80
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hello all. I’m starting my detox week tomorrow. But I’m scared that I will have NO energy. I am used to eating a lot of fruit, and at times in the last 2 years have been eating a diet very high in fruit. Eating an entire pineapple or half a watermelon or simply as much fruit as I want is no big deal. In fact it makes me feel great and alive and gives my body the nutrients it needs and also the glucose it needs. I understand that the point of the detox week and the remaining 2 months is to starve out the candida, but I’m just trying to focus on this next week and I’m wondering how I’m going to have any energy without any carbs at all. Is it really bad to have fruit? It’s nature’s form of glucose and what every cell in our body is made up of – is it really bad? Any advice or words of encouragement would be great. – thx!

KiwiRae
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 12

Hi there. Well I think you’ll find that if you have health issues related to a proliferation of candida (otherwise why are you detoxing?)giving up fruit temporarily is a necessary part of a healing plan. To be honest, a diet that high in fruit sugar probably isn’t considered healthy by most people’s standards. The good news is that all vegetables contain carbohydrates in various quantities and these will be converted to sugars for your body to use. There’s no real way around avoiding some fatigue when detoxing so you should try to take it easy. It’s all a means to an end really.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘About to start this journey, but SCARED to try it w/out fruit’ is closed to new replies.