About my red sore lips again

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions About my red sore lips again

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  helpme 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

Hi there. I posted a few months ago about my lips going bright red, with a prominent ring around them every time I eat.
    It stays for about ten minutes and then mysteriously disappeared. This has persisted for 9 months and is still happening.

I’ve been on the diet for a year, and I really don’t know what is wrong with me.
    Is it something to do with my stomach? It seems as if every time any sort of food hits it I get this strange reaction.

I would really appreciate some advice/opinions.

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

This sounds more like a food allergy to me. Are you keeping a food diary to check what you eat?

helpme

It happens when I eat EVERYTHING.

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

My lips would get a rash and swell up everytime I would eat anything too and then they would stay that way. I think that my lips were ultra sensitive because of the yeast. They don’t do it much anymore, been on diet for about 4 months. Did you do the strict protocol from Able? Did you do the antifungals and probiotics. Either the skin around your lips has become super sensitized or you are allergic to something that is in everything… like salt. I had trouble with pepper and salt, and had to eat very plainly for a very long time. If it goes away that quickly, it really sounds like a allergic reaction to me. It could even be something in your water or utensils… Otherwise, I don’t know how to help you… Hopefully other people will chime in. I would go to see a doctor and get allergy testing.

helpme

Mmm yeah much like my reaction, although different in that mine will disappear after 10 minutes! I have tried purifying my water, but nothing has seemed to help it. Even tried not using salt and it’s exactly the same. I’ve been following the diet for about a year now, and all my other symptoms have disappeared, apart from this and my constantly green/yellow stools. :/

helpme

anyone else have any ideas?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘About my red sore lips again’ is closed to new replies.