About Molybdenum and toxins

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions About Molybdenum and toxins

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi Able,
    you often wrote to us that Molybdenum is an important mineral to protect the liver and the body from the toxins released while the candida is dying. (the die-0ff times)

Is Molybdenum generally protecting from poison? I mean with this even the poison a feeding candida is releasing? Or for that matter any kind of chemical toxins the body experienced while suffering a food allergic attack etc?

Would it even function as a anti drug if one poison himself with a eaten forest fungus? Or a drug against a food poisoning?

thank you!
    cheers
    Thomas

Thomas

Able??

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Thomas. I’m sorry I didn’t answer this earlier today.

Molybdenum’s only use isn’t just detoxing during a Candida infestation, it can support the body’s own natural detoxification methods at any time there’s a need. This includes removing environmental toxins such as pollutants as well as toxins that both living and dying Candida produce.

Would it even function as a anti drug if one poison himself with a eaten forest fungus? Or a drug against a food poisoning?

I don’t think it would work the same with food poisoning, Thomas, this is a totally different ball game.

Able

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

Since we’re on the topic, is Solgar’s Chelated Molybdenum cofactor enzyme acceptable? Does it matter what kind of molybdenum one takes?

Thomas

M wrote: Since we’re on the topic, is Solgar’s Chelated Molybdenum cofactor enzyme acceptable? Does it matter what kind of molybdenum one takes?

Hi M
    there must be a difference. I have one which is called Potasium Molybdenum and it works nothing. It was expensive but has no effect what’s so ever!

cheers
    Thomas

Thomas

Able900 wrote: Hello, Thomas. I’m sorry I didn’t answer this earlier today.

Molybdenum’s only use isn’t just detoxing during a Candida infestation, it can support the body’s own natural detoxification methods at any time there’s a need. This includes removing environmental toxins such as pollutants as well as toxins that both living and dying Candida produce.

I don’t think it would work the same with food poisoning, Thomas, this is a totally different ball game.

Able

thank you Able!!
    yours
    thomas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘About Molybdenum and toxins’ is closed to new replies.