About 3 amino acids!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions About 3 amino acids!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

I just read this here about candida and related problems:

A special blend of 3 amino acids, L-Citrulline, L-Aspartic acid, and L-Threonine helps to clear this condition that most people have as a result of Systemic Candidiasis.

What do you think about it Able, Jorge and Raster?
    If that is true how do I get them in my food.

yours
    Thomas

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

It says ‘as a result of Systemic Candidiasis,’ which would imply the combination doesn’t solve the candida problem itself. What condition are they referring to?

Thomas

Javizy wrote: It says ‘as a result of Systemic Candidiasis,’ which would imply the combination doesn’t solve the candida problem itself. What condition are they referring to?

Probably what I experience and suffer from that the live pushes back its toxins into the blood.

Ammonia (NH4) is the end product of our food chain. It is normally discharged by the liver to the kidneys and bladder, and then excreted as (NH3) through the urine. The term “Hyperammonemia” means that Ammonia, instead of being discharged by the liver, is recirculated into the blood stream. It is apparently caused by a deficiency of four Amino Acids: Citrulline, Aspartic Acid, Threonine and Arginine.

If that would fix it I would be very happy indeed. I suffer like a pig and I am already going into my 3 month and not big changes for me.

cheers
    Thomas

Thomas

Abel or Jorge do you know something about this question?

thanks
    thomas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘About 3 amino acids!’ is closed to new replies.