Able/Raster, what are your thoughts on 'ISO CORT' for Adrenal Fatigue?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able/Raster, what are your thoughts on 'ISO CORT' for Adrenal Fatigue?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pdb
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

Hey guys… came across this site called Modern Herbalist….

They mention taking this product called ISO CORT for treating Adrenal Fatigue…

http://www.modernherbalist.com/products/isocort.html

http://www.modernherbalist.com/adrenal.html

It seems to be one of the best things to take for Adrenal support, and I would love all the Adrenal support I can get…

What do you guys think…? I ask mainly because of the ‘other ingredients’ it contains… just want to be sure none of them are feeding the Candida too much or anything like that… I’m assuming it’s safe but I would love to hear your thoughts on it… as I know there’s some fairly useless supplements/websites about Candida treatment out there…

Based on your knowledge, is it ok to take this?…

pdb
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

BUMPING POST!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t be concerned about adrenal fatigue unless you get tested for it. I thought I had adrenal fatigue so I got tested; it came back low but not a positive result for AF. This means I was within the threshold for not having AF.

What the AF test did show is that I did not chew my food enough properly. You should chew each bite 30+ times if possible for maximum digestion and nutrient absorption.

What is also showed is that I do not snack enough.

The results were analyzed by my naturopathic doctor.

-Raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Able/Raster, what are your thoughts on 'ISO CORT' for Adrenal Fatigue?’ is closed to new replies.