Able/Other Experts: Can you help me with my diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able/Other Experts: Can you help me with my diet?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xday2dazex 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hey, I wanted to see if you could help me structure my diet a little better because I’m feeling like its not diversified enough and that help from an expert might be able to get me optimal nutrition and digestion.

Currently the only things that I have for sure every day are broccoli, cauliflower, rutabaga, 4 eggs, garlic, onions and brussels sprouts. The other things that I have that agree with me are avacado, zucchini, jalapinos, green beans, spinach, cucumber, and kale. The latter group I don’t structure in any way into my day like the previous. I don’t have fish or meat at all to reduce ammonia in my gut, but I feel I need more protein. I can tolerate buckwheat and somewhat teff, but I’m off of flours for now to cleanse faster.

In your opinion, what would an optimal daily/weekly meal plan be for all of these foods, and is there anything you recommend I add? And what foods are the most important to have often to optimize treatment? Here’s what I had today to give you an idea of how I eat. Feel free to work from this, It’s be awesome if I had a written layout for what I’m going to eat on a daily/weekly basis-

AM: 4 eggs, and over a pound of broccoli and cauliflower.
    Brunch: Over a LB of spinach, onions and broccoli.
    Lunch: 1 LB of rutabaga.
    Dinner: 1 LB brussels sprouts, 1/2 LB zucchini.
    Snack: 2 servings of asparagus.
    Snack: 4 eggs.

I should probably mention my spices/drinks and where I’m at in my treatment too. I use garlic powder, turmeric, onion powder, cinnamon, cumin truvia and ginger (as tea) basically every day. Chicory coffee some days. I’m on 40 Billion CFUs of megafood probiotics, 2 capsules of sf722, and 2 tsp of coconut oil.

I also wanted to ask about prebiotics because I haven’t had a whole lot besides miracle fiber the past few days because of budget. I was having an avacado, a serving of asparagus, chicory, garlic and onions every day until it became too expensive to keep up and I got the miracle fiber in the mail. So now I’m just doing 3 cloves of garlic, a layer of onions on a meal, and a heaping tsp of miracle fiber on my food or in water 3 times a day. Is it ok to feed my probiotics in this way or do I need to up my intake from food sources?

Thanks in advance.

-Day

xday2dazex

bump

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would get more meat in your diet and don’t think it has as many negative side effects as advertised by able. Some people get reactions due to the ammonia, but if you don’t, I think its very important to get plenty of protein on the diet. I only feel large amounts of meat can set you back and not small amounts or a few servings per week.

Salmon and fish are the best source of meat for the diet because they are anti-inflammatory and contain the most health benefits. I would try to get 1-2 servings of high quality fish per week if possible.

I would also consider mixing it up and eating salads that contain things like cabbage, radishes, cucumbers, and small amounts of carrot. Even a small amount of garbanzo beans shouldn’t be a problem on these salads either for most people.

I would consider trying out my bread recipe and see if it agrees with you. It contains coconut flour, buckwheat flour, teff flour, and almond meal.

When you can, I’d start working kefir in.

I’d also try to increase antifungals such as SF722 to 6 gelcaps per day. Same with the coconut oil.

Are you still experiencing die-off?

-raster

xday2dazex

I was doing salmon twice a week, maybe I’ll start back on that. I’ve been wanting to try your bread, but I was doing teff/millet bread for a while and it wasn’t working out so I backed off for a while. I’m going to work buckwheat back in slowly next week and then maybe try your bread down the road. I’ve been avoiding kefir for a while because it felt too early every time (9g of sugar in green valley kefir, was drinking too much at a time probably). I’ll probably start it again soon in very small amounts. I am still experiencing die off but I’m hoping it won’t last much longer. It ended last time when I was up to 20 Billion cfus of probiotics and 10 drops of oil of oregano. With double the probiotics and about half the antifungals I think I’m nearing that point again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Able/Other Experts: Can you help me with my diet?’ is closed to new replies.