Able: The strict diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able: The strict diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nikkiau 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nikkiau
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hi there,

I am posting my question publicly as others might have similar questions. Firstly, thanks Able for the info. Specially the protocol. I was bewildered by all the extras and when they should be taken, and after reading your info I have much better clue!!

Background: I am supporting my hubby who may or may not have Candida, he has not gone for testing. While he has no severe symptoms, he has a very unhealthy diet and eats far too much starch and sugar. So I figured the diet can only do his general well being good, regardless whether he actually has Candida. For moral support and because I believe it will do my well being good too, I plan to follow the diet with him.

He has no food allergies I know of, it was googling about his extremely stinky flatulence (LOL) that made us look into Candida. He also suffers from bloating and general things like lethargy and he definitely has sugar cravings!

My questions:

* How important is it to test before starting the diet?

* Considering he is not showing any severe symptoms, would you still recommend the strict diet?

* If on the strict diet, I was wondering if I could harm my health by joining him in the diet if I do not have Candida. Short term it seems a good idea, but having read more on the strict diet, I am not sure long term is a good idea for me.

* I have not yet been able to get hold of molybdenum, but a health store will look into ordering it for me. I did get milk thistle in the meantime, and had him start on that yesterday. The plan was to start the cleanse this week end. Should we hold our horses till we get the molybdenum?

Thanks for putting your knowledge and experience out there to help others.

Nikki
    Perth, Australia

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Nikkiau;33144 wrote: My questions:

* How important is it to test before starting the diet?

That depends on the degree of sympptoms. A lot of us never saw a doctor during our infestation, and many more were never really tested. Usually it’s something you just know because of the symptoms, plus, if you go on the diet and protocol and suffer from die-off symptoms, then you can bet that you have a Candida overgrowth in your body.

* Considering he is not showing any severe symptoms, would you still recommend the strict diet?

Yes, just in case he is actually suffering from a milder form of yeast, the protocol will stop the yeast from turning into Candida albicans.

* If on the strict diet, I was wondering if I could harm my health by joining him in the diet if I do not have Candida. Short term it seems a good idea, but having read more on the strict diet, I am not sure long term is a good idea for me.

The diet is a ‘healthy’ diet that many people are already on because they want good health and are not aware that it has anything to do with curing a Candida infestation.

* I have not yet been able to get hold of molybdenum, but a health store will look into ordering it for me. I did get milk thistle in the meantime, and had him start on that yesterday. The plan was to start the cleanse this week end. Should we hold our horses till we get the molybdenum?

Please don’t allow your husband to start anything without taking the Molybdenum for three days; this is especially true of the cleanse. Be sure you’re obtaining “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate” or you’ll probably have the wrong type.

Able

Nikkiau
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Thanks Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Able: The strict diet’ is closed to new replies.