Able! Strict diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able! Strict diet?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LindaMR 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

LindaMR
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 13

Hi, My name is Linda. I have been on a candida treatment since august this year. In sept 2012 i had my second child and went through a lot of stress during the autumn. Not just ordinary stress, it was affecting my body a lot. In november 2012 i started to notice that i burped a lot, and since then i’ve had this belching problem. I never got my period back either. So in August i met an ayurvedic woman who looked at my tongue and told me i have candida. I started on GSE and taking some coconut oil. I got diarrea, sore tongue and rashes in my neck. My period Cameron back and my tongue turned pink again. Then i stopped GSE because the ayurvedic woman told me to. Big mistake. Every symptom came back! That was in August and i haven’t seen my period since then. Right now i’m taking apolactoferrin 1/day, sf722 5/3 times a day, coconut oil 6 tbs, GSE 1/3 times a day, olive leaf extract 2/3 times a day, zink, ayurvedic medicine for the liver and some aloe vera juice every day. I’ve been on sf722 since end of november, olive leaf since 17. Dec, lactoferrin since 20. Dec. The rest of the products have been in my protocol longer. I also have been starting to take more coconut oil lately. A week ago i started to have diarrea and still have it. Not watery all the time, but loose. I’ve seen white things in my stool, plus some long white strings, about three centimeters (swedish). A kinesologist told me i dont have parasites, but candida albicans and krusei. I’m also more tired than usually and pass a lot of gas and belching. Improvement that i’ve seen is that i no longer have dry mouth or dry skin, not as tired as before except from now during this what i hope is die off. I would really like to have your strict protocol, right now i’m just eating some vegetables, meat, fish, chicken, rutabaga, eggs and ghee. Loosing to much weight, but am to afraid to add something to my diet if i get a relapse then. I’d love to have yoghurt, is that allowed on your strict diet?
    Thank you so much
    Linda

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The protocol has been removed by this user and this user has been banned by the forum, so you are out of luck unfortunately.

-raster

LindaMR

Ok. I see that you also are a candida expert. Do you have any thoughts/advice for me? I’d like to add that i’ve had a lot of anxiety for years, but know i’m improving and feel a lot better.

Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here’s the forum diet that you sound interested in:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

It sounds like you have a stomach acid problem and this is why you have gas and belching. This isn’t a good thing because your body is having trouble breaking down the foods you eat. Check out this post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

What meat are you eating other than fish and chicken?

I would only have yogurt if its goats yogurt, whole milk yogurt, or european yogurt. The cow should not be a black and white cow like we have in america but a brown cow like you have in europe.

If you are having diarrhea I would reduce antifungals.

-raster

LindaMR

Ok, thank you!

I’m eating a lot of meat from moose, organic. I thought that this belching thing was from candida in the small intestines or stomach, something with fermention instead of digestion, but stomach acid may be the thing.

Thanks for the food list. I see that buckwheat is ok so i will probably add that to my diet, will maybe help me stop losing weight.

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Able! Strict diet?’ is closed to new replies.