Able special thanks

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able special thanks

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alexparginos
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 43

Hey able thanks for the diet, i got a few questions though, i have been eating organic greek yogurt my whole life and i dont get any reactions from it, just feeling good after eating it, so if i start my diet with greek yogurt, organic eggs, and oatbran with lots of veggies and soon introduce some coconut, chicken and fish will that be a good treatment toward my candida? Thanks, tell me if it is a good start. 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

alexparginos wrote: Hey able thanks for the diet, i got a few questions though, i have been eating organic greek yogurt my whole life and i dont get any reactions from it, just feeling good after eating it, so if i start my diet with greek yogurt, organic eggs, and oatbran with lots of veggies and soon introduce some coconut, chicken and fish will that be a good treatment toward my candida? Thanks, tell me if it is a good start. 🙂

You’ve seen the diet, Alex, so you know that obviously it’s not what I would call a “good start” but it’s not bad either. And whether or not it turns out good for you will depend on your reactions to these foods. So if you want to try it this way, just keep an eye open for possible Candida related symptoms after eating and we’ll take it from there.

Good luck.
    Able

alexparginos
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 43

I dont really understand when you say reactions from the foods, what do u mean? if they cause me candida related symptoms by eating them? like bloating, dizzyness and so on? I have been eating these foods, eggs yogurt and oatbran as my main meals and dont got any bloating, symptoms what so ever, but i tried coconut oil and got symptoms such as bloating and dizzyness, i cuted it out and i will introduce it in about 2 days again, also i take molybdenum 3 times a day for my symptoms to go away more quickly.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I dont really understand when you say reactions from the foods, what do u mean? if they cause me candida related symptoms by eating them?

Yes that’s right.

like bloating, dizzyness and so on?

Those can be Candida related or also related to die-off. Did you not have specific Candida symptoms before starting a diet? In other words, what made you think you had Candida?

I have been eating these foods, eggs yogurt and oatbran as my main meals and dont got any bloating, symptoms what so ever, but i tried coconut oil and got symptoms such as bloating and dizzyness,

That was probably die-off since coconut oil is a strong antifungal.

If you eat a food that is not an antifungal food source and you have a reaction, then it’s probably a Candida related symptom, but if you have something that is an antifungal and experience symptoms, then it’s probably die-off symptoms. This is to say that if you eat meat and have a reaction, it’s not going to be from die-off because the meat can’t destroy Candida, it only makes the situation better in their favor.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Able special thanks’ is closed to new replies.