Able, Raster i would appreciate some pointers!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able, Raster i would appreciate some pointers!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexparginos 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

alexparginos
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 43

Hello Guys, so before a week i started my candida diet but i did not know i should not eat red meat and brown rice, i ate beef yesterday and today i am not feeling too good, so i will say bye bye to red meat from now on! I just want to know if this eating plan that i have created is good for beating my candida! Check it out!

Morning: oat bran (not rice anymore) with Greek yogurt, 10 frozen blueberries at most and some ground flaxseed for breakfast along with 1 vitamin c 1000 mg that comes with citrus bioflavonoids.

Lunch: 4 organic whole eggs fried in 1 teaspoon coconut oil and a salad with another vitamin c capsule.

4 pm: Chicken with oatbran salad and 1 vitamin c capsule.

dinner: Greek yogurt with flaxseed and avocado.

Please guys tell me if this is a good meal plan.

i am currenty taking 1 teaspoon antifungal of coconut oil since i am only 1 week in the diet and having only yogurt for probiotics. i will raise the coconut oil as soon as my die off symptoms will be less! also i am taking molybdenum when i dont feel good. And when do you think i should start taking probiotic supplement? THANKS GUYS! please help me out here 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider a different dinner; I guess we all have different dining styles…I like a big dinner lol. Try to eat 2 salads per day if possible; veggies are a great way to heal your body/gut.

If this isn’t enough food, I would consider altering your meals even more. For instance, eat the eggs with breakfast and have oat bran and yogurt seperately. Then for lunch eat a salad with some other side items. Eventually you might find that this isn’t enough food.

I personally eat 3-4 course meals but you eat 4 meals instead of my 3 meals so its a bit different schedule, etc.

-raster

alexparginos

so the foods are candida safe right? also when i inhale i feel a chest/bone pain under my heart! why is this? please help me! is it from the toxins?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you experiencing any other die-off symptoms? Do you feel bad in general? Its hard to say exactly what is the cause of the symptom you mentioned but when you experience die-off, there are over 30 different symptoms you could experience. Everyone has different symptoms and experiences so its hard to say what it is. I personally experienced lots of heart murmurs, palpitations, etc due to die-off.

-raster

alexparginos

yes i do feel bad since i started and i am taking molybdenum 2 times a day! so this is normal?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Able, Raster i would appreciate some pointers!’ is closed to new replies.