Able, raster, help me out pls. do i have candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able, raster, help me out pls. do i have candida?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexparginos 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

alexparginos
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 43

Hey guys i dont really know if i have candida, i dont have any symptoms, what so ever, i am only 18 years old, but i am worried because i ate coconut oil for the first time in my life and felt sick bcuz of it. also when i eat sugary foods like chocolate and all those other things i usually get some acne. please help me out, can it be candida since i have no severe symptoms and i am only 18 years olD?

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

alexparginos wrote: Hey guys i dont really know if i have candida, i dont have any symptoms, what so ever, i am only 18 years old, but i am worried because i ate coconut oil for the first time in my life and felt sick bcuz of it. also when i eat sugary foods like chocolate and all those other things i usually get some acne. please help me out, can it be candida since i have no severe symptoms and i am only 18 years olD?

Age has nothing to do with it. Coconut oil gave me diarrhea first time I had it which is very common. Chocolate and sugar have been associated with acne for many years. We re gonna need more info to know if you have candida.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There is no way to know for certain whether someone else has candida overgrowth. There are a few “telltale” symptoms that you may have it, which include constipation/IBS, white tongue, food allergies, etc. If you ever have taken antibiotics in your lifetime, this can cause a flora imbalance within the gut.

The only way to know for certain is to try out the diet on the forum and if you experience “die off” symptoms and feel worse, than this is likely due to candida. Try out the diet/protocol for 1-7 days and it should cause die off. If you feel symptom free after trying the diet, than you likely don’t have an overgrowth.

-raster

alexparginos

Coconut oil did not give diarrhea it just messed with my head and made me feel bad also gave me severe bloating, i had it for the 1st time in my life. i also took a probiotic 50 billion count and i think that had to do something with messing me up too. i am now 18 years old, and as i said i have no symptoms of candida that i see on the internet, but when i was 15 i took accutane for my severe acne for 9 months and it totally worked for me, and now that i am 18 i only get acne when i eat certain foods like sugary foods, white bread and maybe some fruits because they spike the blood. Also one thing i notice in the morning is that my tongue is a little white and i have to spit it out. It really bothers me that when i eat certain foods it cause me to produce more sebum in my face and make me break out with a pimple the next day. I dont know if i have candida though, i can digest food properly and before i ate the coconut oil and took the probiotic capsule i was feeling good, but know i have bloating. dont know why is that. I want to eat foods and not worry whether it is going to cause me acne like some of my friends and family. should i start this diet? can i have candida?

alexparginos

raster wrote: There is no way to know for certain whether someone else has candida overgrowth. There are a few “telltale” symptoms that you may have it, which include constipation/IBS, white tongue, food allergies, etc. If you ever have taken antibiotics in your lifetime, this can cause a flora imbalance within the gut.

The only way to know for certain is to try out the diet on the forum and if you experience “die off” symptoms and feel worse, than this is likely due to candida. Try out the diet/protocol for 1-7 days and it should cause die off. If you feel symptom free after trying the diet, than you likely don’t have an overgrowth.

-raster

I definetely had die offs and felt sick after taking coconut oil. and some foods cause me acne. but i dont have symptoms, maybe i have 2 or 3. you think i have just a little candida?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Able, raster, help me out pls. do i have candida?’ is closed to new replies.