Able – Question on food aversion, Betadine Hydrochloride ingredients and such

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able – Question on food aversion, Betadine Hydrochloride ingredients and such

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pattinoo
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 50

Able, I was looking at something to help the indigestion, possible low acid issue and food aversion I still have (Day 1 on Phase 1 yay!) Here is one with Gentian bitters? I want to make sure the other ingredients were safe…

Servings Per Container: 120 servings
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Betaine HCI 650 mg †
    Pepsin 1:10,000 25 mg †
    Gentian (Gentiana lutea) root 20 mg †
    † Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients
    Gelatin (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide.

ANy other thoughts on the continued food aversion? Praying it will pass. Not as bad as it was but hanging on and eating veggies is rough going, but I’m doing it…

Thanks as always for your help…

And, how you are doing? Hope you’re having a great day in your part of the world… I saw you mention New York and wasn’t sure if that’s where you’re from but I’m upstate and it’s getting sunny and warm here. Have a nice day!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The supplement doesn’t appear to contain a potential-problem ingredient. But I would also try a product called trimethylglycine marketed under the name TMG for the indigestion.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Able – Question on food aversion, Betadine Hydrochloride ingredients and such’ is closed to new replies.