Able–question about calcium

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able–question about calcium

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hilary 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hilary
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 25

Able

You mentioned that we might need calcium and vit D (along with others). The only supplement I see I’m still lacking is calcium and Vit D/D3.. I have Citrical but I haven’t taken it in a long time. Is this appropriate for the diet or is there junk in it? If so, what do you recommend? I’m already taking a huge dose of magnesium oxide for constipation, so I can’t afford to have anymore magnesium. I know you said Vit D3 is important too, is there enough of that in Citrical? (if that’s “legal”)

Thanks,
    Hil

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I suppose it would be alright, however, you could be obtaining your calcium and magnesium together in one supplement; both in the correct amounts. For the correct amounts of each mineral and vitamin, read the post on vitamins and other supplements.

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Don’t forget vitamin D’s overlooked friend K2. Vitamin D gets calcium out of tissues and into the bloodstream, and K2 plays a big role in getting it into the bones and teeth. This is why excess vitamin D can cause calcification of the arteries. You’d need to be taking over 10,000IU/day of vitamin D to be in a position to worry about that, and K2 makes it safe regardless, but it’s interesting anyway. The worst thing you can do is supplement calcium alone, like all those people who had heart attacks…

Hilary
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 25

Great! Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Able–question about calcium’ is closed to new replies.