Able please need your help.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able please need your help.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

Uau this forum is great. Hello. I´m on stage 1 and I have a few questions. Today I eat for lunch 2 boiled turnip with a big salad and for dinner one big salad with onions and some boiled spinach. Isn´t this a lot of vagetables? I mean I know that vegetables haven´t a lot of sugar but they have a litle of sugar and my question is will that feed candida. How much vegetables I can eat?

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Candi diet wrote: Uau this forum is great. Hello. I´m on stage 1 and I have a few questions. Today I eat for lunch 2 boiled turnip with a big salad and for dinner one big salad with onions and some boiled spinach. Isn´t this a lot of vagetables? I mean I know that vegetables haven´t a lot of sugar but they have a litle of sugar and my question is will that feed candida. How much vegetables I can eat?

Dont need an expert for this question. You can eat ALL the vegetables you want, as long as they are on the approved food list.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

By stage 1, do you mean the cleanse or the strict diet? The more non-starchy veggies you eat the better, but if you’ve started the strict diet, you should be eating some protein (mainly organic eggs and low-mercury, non-farmed fish) as well. You’ll also want a decent amount of fat, so generously drizzle extra virgin olive oil, hemp seed oil, flax seed oil or other unrefined oils on your salads. They offer a source of energy as well as many health benefits (as long as they’re unrefined). Try to avoid heating them though.

Try a bit of variety too. Have turnip and half a swede or a parsnip instead of two turnips. The more varied your foods are the more potential nutrients, phytochemicals, antioxidants etc you can consume. I had a soup yesterday with six different vegetables in it.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Hi jose,

Yes, you can eat as much vegetable as you like from this list:-

Artichokes
    Asparagus
    Avocado
    Bok choy
    Broccoli
    Brussels sprouts
    Cabbage
    Cauliflower
    Celery
    Collard greens
    Cucumber
    Dandelion greens
    Eggplant
    Endive
    Garlic (raw)
    Green bell peppers
    Green beans
    Jalapenos
    Kale
    Kim Chi
    Leeks
    Lettuce
    Okra (non-breaded)
    Olives (these should not be packed in distilled white vinegar)
    Onions
    Bell Peppers
    Radish
    Rutabaga (an excellent and strong antifungal food)
    Rhubarb
    Sauerkraut (without vinegar, fermented only)
    Seaweed (Rich in iodine & other nutrients)
    Spinach
    Swiss chard
    Turnip
    Zucchini

Eat as big a selection at each meal as you can, 4 or 5 different vegetables. Eat them different ways – raw, boiled, steamed, sauteed, baked. This will make it more interesting and you will feel less hungry.

Just eating salad & onions all the time with become very boring.

Lucy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Able please need your help.’ is closed to new replies.