Able or Raster can you give me your greats advices :)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able or Raster can you give me your greats advices :)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Candi diet 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

My mother had to go to work and she put the raw meat on a plate and left the plate with the meat in the kitchen for two hours without any protection. My question is when I will cook the meat it should have a lot of bacterias cause I left it 2 hours without any protection. I´m kind depresse cause my mum sometimes don´t understand the things.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Meat stays “fresh” for a few hours or more; it all depends on the temperature and a variety of factors.

In mexico, they have these meat markets where they leave the meat out all day long! They have like whole pigs hanging from the ceiling with flies landing on them and everything like that…no air conditioning and it is hot hot hot! They think its safe, so your meat is probably still good.

-raster

Candi diet

Oh thanks so much raster. Well my use have like 19ºC is not very hot.Sometimes I´m so paranoic cause I see bacterias in everything. But when you cook you kill a lot of bacterias right? Sometimes my mum cut bread in front of me and I stay very hangry cause I´m afraid that parts of of bread go to my meal. Just one more question: I have coconut oil for more 2 weeks. What time I have to still use coconut oil? I mean now I´m taking 18 tablespoon of coconut oil but after 2 or 3 weeks can I decrease the coconut oil? Sorry my bad english.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s up to you how much coconut oil you ingest, but typically forum members start much lower (3-4 tsp per day) and work there way up. If its not causing any die-off symptoms then you don’t need to take it. The main thing is that it is an antifungal, which you need to kill candida. There are other antifungals if you want to switch it up; garlic, oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract are other examples.

-raster

Candi diet

Thanks raster. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Able or Raster can you give me your greats advices :)’ is closed to new replies.