Able is this the right Molybdenum??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able is this the right Molybdenum??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi Able,

I have bought Molybdenum. In Swedish its called Molybden.
    http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molybden

then on the bottle of the capsules is written Potassium Molybdate.
    On the Ingredients is written Molybden 1000ug, Molybdenpikolinat

here is the link in English from the company.
    http://www.metabolics.com/vmchk/Mineral-Capsules/Potassium-Molybdate-Pot-Of-90-Capsules/flypage_images.tpl.html

I hope its the right one it was very expensive.

thank
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Thomas.

I’ve read the information you sent, and I think this one will work fine.

Thomas

Able900 wrote: Hello, Thomas.

I’ve read the information you sent, and I think this one will work fine.

Thank you! Do I take them only when there is a die-off going on or otherwise too?
    //Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Since you’ve already started having some of the die-off symptoms, I would go ahead and start it now. Just go by the instructions on the container. If the headaches, etc. don’t go away by the second day, let me know how much you’re taking.

Stick in there, you’re doing great, Thomas, and I can tell that you’re serious about and dedicated to the treatment, which is what it takes to reach a cure.

Able

Thomas

Able900 wrote: Since you’ve already started having some of the die-off symptoms, I would go ahead and start it now. Just go by the instructions on the container. If the headaches, etc. don’t go away by the second day, let me know how much you’re taking.

Stick in there, you’re doing great, Thomas, and I can tell that you’re serious about and dedicated to the treatment, which is what it takes to reach a cure.

Able

Able, I took the first molybdenum this morning. Why I ask you about taking them without having die-off is that for the first time in years I woke up in the morning and cant find anything wrong with me. No problems in the stomach, no headache, no dizzy-ness, no anus itching, no eyes itching, no problems in the heart region, no depression, no feelings of incontinence. I feel great!

But I had the same experience last week and then the symptoms came back.

But what I noticed in the last two weeks I am here in the forum is that the entire direction was positive, I felt better and better.

In my mind I am only afraid to be happy, I cant believe its true. I really hope it stays that way.

all the best to you and million thanks to you and raster

cheers
    Thomas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Able is this the right Molybdenum??’ is closed to new replies.