Able, is this ok ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able, is this ok ?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

jennyska
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 26

Hey πŸ™‚
    yesterday was my 5th day of detox, today was 6th. However, this morning I woke up with extreme craving for sugar or something to eat except for veggies. I have decided not to give up but instead move into the 1st stage, so my detox lasted for 5 days and today I introduced buckwheat flakes as porridge with cinnamon and stevia. Also I started antifungals then, had 3 table spoons of coconut oil. Am I on the right track ? Have I done a huge mistake ? I had two bowls of buckwheat porridge today and the rest was just veggies. What to you think ? How should I continue ?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Jenny.

You should be fine, but I would definitely limit the buckwheat to just one bowl a day. Have you been using Molybdenum? Because if the detox hasn’t caused die-off symptoms, the coconut oil should.

The sugar craving was just a reminder that you still have Candida to the extent of an infestation. The Candida don’t want you to forget they’re still there (unfortunately). But that’s all to be expected. You just stick solidly to that diet and their numbers will start to lessen soon, if not already.

You’re doing great.
    Able

jennyska

Hey πŸ™‚
    Thank you, yeah I suppose one bowl would be enough, but I had honestly such a big craving for sugar that I needed more πŸ™‚ now its under control. This candida is a tough enemy. I had / and I am having extreme die off symptoms, however, I am not sure about molybdenum , because one of you says its good and the other one that its bad, so I would rather just suffer the die-off like this . However, I am going to buy the grape bitters and I have already bought the probiotics, but they are shipped from America, so probably coming in 3 weeks time, which would be the right time to start them anyway πŸ™‚ Did you have extreme cases of depression as well ? I have them now all the time and it is terrible πŸ™

Able900
    Spectator

“I am not sure about molybdenum , because one of you says its good and the other one that its bad”

Raster knows nothing about Molybdenum other than what his incompetent doctor has told him, and by the way, he’s considering changing doctors since he obviously doesn’t agree with everything this doctor has done for him so far, yet he still listens to his advice. This is what I refer to as ‘blind following’ as there is no real evidence to cause one to follow the advice.

If you’re not going to use the Molybdenum, then you need to slack off of your treatment so that you do not experience die-off symptoms. The reason you’re experiencing die-off is because the dying Candida are releasing different toxins called aldehydes into your body. This is eventually concentrated in your liver where it’s potentially dangerous as far as causing liver failure among other problems. Aldehyde is a toxin which is an organic compound formed by the oxidation of alcohols. Examples of aldehydes are formaldehyde and ethanol which is a ethyl or pure alcohol, again, this will poison your system making you gradually sicker and
    sicker if you don’t do something about it.

Raster will tell you that you need to go to a sauna or soak in a tub of hot water to offset the die-off symptoms, but soaking in a hot tub all day long will not remove all of the aldehyde toxins from your body and protect your liver the way Molybdenum does. Molybdenum is a naturally occurring essential mineral whose purpose is to remove harmful toxins from the liver and body in general.

You mentioned depression; during the period of time that the body is being overworked in order to detoxify itself from the poisons released by the dying Candida, the toxins will cause many symptoms, among them depression, heightened anger response, and anxiety, which are all responses to the poisons in your body, just another reason why Molybdenum is desperately needed at this time.
    Die-Off Dangers: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1090_Newbie-questions.aspx

Able

jennyska

You got me convinced I do really want to get better. Is there any possible risk to taking molybdenum and how should I take it ? Also which brand do you recommend ? I found so many and I do not know what is the best one to choose. And, how about teas ? Are they allowed on this diet ? I am particularly interested in green tea, because I have a cup once a day, or once in two days. Is that ok ? Thank you Able,
    Jenny πŸ™‚

Able900
    Spectator

jennyska wrote: You got me convinced I do really want to get better. Is there any possible risk to taking molybdenum and how should I take it ? Also which brand do you recommend ? I found so many and I do not know what is the best one to choose. And, how about teas ? Are they allowed on this diet ? I am particularly interested in green tea, because I have a cup once a day, or once in two days. Is that ok ? Thank you Able,
    Jenny πŸ™‚

Jenny; this is a link to a good brand of Molybdenum. http://www.amazon.com/Health-Yourself-Molybdenum-250-tablets/dp/B00014D01Q

Start out with one a day with or without meals. After several days, if the symptoms are still with you, you can raise it to two pills a day. You can take up to three pills a day as long as the die-off symptoms are semi-severe, and then drop to one a day for maintenance. Personally, even though I don’t have Candida, I take Molybdenum (one pill a day) everyday to ensure that environmental toxins are removed daily.

As far as the safety of Molybdenum to humans is concerned, this is a portion of a post I wrote to Raster a while back.

β€œOne of the very few known overdoses of Molybdenum happened when a small number of Armenians were consuming 10 to 15 milligrams (mg) of Molybdenum on a daily basis from their food source. Eventually some of the Armenians developed mild cases of gout.

That’s 10,000 to 15,000 mcg’s or 40 to 60 molybdenum pills a day for a sustained and long length of time. That’s 40 to 60 times my recommendation for using molybdenum to lessen die-off symptoms which is 250 mcg three times a day. That’s 3 pills a day only while the symptoms are at their worse which is often only a week or two and then 1 or 2 a day for maintenance until the die-off symptoms completely disappear, which if the patient does as they should in the way of a treatment, shouldn’t be more than a month of two at the most. The only way it should be longer is if the patient were eating the incorrect foods, therefore feeding the Candida and allowing them to repopulate and then destroying them over and over again.
    An overdose of calcium at which point symptoms began is reported to be a dosage of any amount above 2500 mg, if we’re talking about 3,000 mg, that’s just 3 times the daily recommended amount. The ultimate symptom of a calcium overdose is a coma; this makes one wonder why a doctor would believe a molybdenum supplement is any more dangerous than calcium when it comes to too much.”

If you’re going to drink tea, I would recommend a cup a day, and the best choice would be organic Nettle Leaf Tea.

Able

jennyska

Thank you πŸ™‚ Now I seem to understand everything better πŸ™‚ But the only worry I have is that whatever you say its good I have to have is posted to the UK from America, which is expensive and it takes at least 3 weeks.. now I am waiting for the aluminium free baking powder for the coconut bread, which I am really looking forward to πŸ™‚ The problem is, that I dont find any of the things you mention on the UK sites, so what I wanted to ask is would it be still worth it to take it in 3 weeks or a months time ? I will try to exercise till then to at least remove some of the toxins from my body. And the last question I hope πŸ™‚ is can I drink sparkling water ? because everywhere its written thats ok , but I just wanted to check with you, because you are the one who had this problem and overcame it πŸ™‚
    Jenny

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

One thing you could try doing is going to google.com and clicking the “shopping” tab; then type in the exact thing you want to purchase. Hopefully only the sites selling it in the UK will show up. I hate promoting one site over another, but it works!

Don’t listen to my thoughts on molybdenum because I know nothing about it; I just brought up some good points/questions/concerns about it and didn’t intend to influence anyone into not taking it as part of their treatment.

The sauna idea is a good way to deal with die-off, but yes it does dehydrate you. I never intended on anyone using it all day; if you do decide to use it, only go for a period of time your body can tolerate it. This would be like 15-20 minutes for most people.

While I do have anxiety over my treatment; I will say that my naturopathic doctor has done a great job getting me better. I was considering leaving him over one vitamin and some other supplements he hasn’t recommended, but in general I am more or less healed from candida. Once I started to go to him, I felt better very quickly. He did prescribe me one vitamin that has yeast and other bad ingredients, but its for my galbladder not functioning well and these ingredients occur in small quantities. It is only meant to be taken with fatty meals which isn’t that common. I am going to get a second opinion on my treatment from another doctor, but I have a feeling that they will think his plan is good for me overall; he is healing me of my ailments beyond just the candida.

During the die-off period and in general, drink as much water as possible…somewhere around 90-120oz per day.

Able900
    Spectator

jennyska wrote: …the only worry I have is that whatever you say its good I have to have is posted to the UK from America, which is expensive and it takes at least 3 weeks.. The problem is, that I dont find any of the things you mention on the UK sites, so what I wanted to ask is would it be still worth it to take it in 3 weeks or a months time ? I will try to exercise till then to at least remove some of the toxins from my body.
    And the last question I hope πŸ™‚ is can I drink sparkling water ? because everywhere its written thats ok.

Jenny, if you can’t obtain the molybdenum yet, I’d rather you use a sauna or even a tub of hot water for soaking rather than trying to remove the toxins with exercise. Walking and other mild exercises are fine, but you don’t need to do excessive physical workouts, the type that make you perspire in other words. Over-exercising during an illness such as a Candida albicans infestation weakens the immune system further than it’s already weakened because of the infestation. Rest is actually more important than exercise at this time.

The problem with sparkling water is that it’s carbonated, this means that carbon dioxide gas was used to make the drink; this means that the gas was dissolved in the liquid. Carbon dioxide is nothing but a waste product, in other words just another toxin for the liver to deal with in addition to all the toxins the Candida releases. The gases will only benefit the Candida, not you. Also, when mixed with water it forms carbonic acid which depletes minerals from the teeth and bones.

Have you looked into purchasing any of the products from the β€œAmazon UK” website? For example, this brand of molybdenum is acceptable. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Molybdenum-100-x-250mcg-Tablets/dp/B004UMQ2Q0/ref=sr_1_5?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1319985615&sr=1-5

Able

jennyska

Thank you πŸ™‚ I was only looking for the brand you recommended and couldnt get it in the UK, but if this one is ok, I am going to buy it straight away πŸ™‚ Oh πŸ™ Sad news about the sparkling water, since I was drinking it till now.. I will eliminate it from my diet, but I do not have to start detoxing again do I ? I was strict with myself apart from that sparkling water and two bowls of buckwheat flakes instead of one πŸ™‚
    Jenny

Able900
    Spectator

jennyska wrote: Sad news about the sparkling water, since I was drinking it till now.. I will eliminate it from my diet, but I do not have to start detoxing again do I?

No, Jenny, there’s no reason to do the detox again. You’re fine just continuing with the diet and making the few adjustments.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Jenny, if you ever eat a single food item that isn’t allowed on the diet, it won’t set you back more than a few hours/days at the most. Just continue on where you left off and your body will get over anything almost.

Light exercise is just fine but heavy exercise is not recommended because you are so low energy and at a fragile point during the first month.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Able, is this ok ?’ is closed to new replies.