Able Help Me Out!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able Help Me Out!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

alexparginos
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 43

Hey, i have been doing the diet for a week and a half, been eating only eggs, salads, coconut oil and vit c and molybdenum supplements. i got a few questions.
    1) Why am i feeling so perfect with no symptoms or dieofs even after having 8 teaspoons of coconut oil?
    2) I eat about 10 whole eggs a day? is this bad? also should i increase coconut oil because i dont experience any dieoffs? is it safe to take 18 spoons? Should i start probiotics now? Also should i start some oatbran by now? also is flaxseed safe for the diet?Should i get more antifungals because i am not having any dieoffs with the coconut oil. Is it possiblee that i am cure by now if i dont experience nothing bad? Thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

alexparginos wrote: Hey, i have been doing the diet for a week and a half, been eating only eggs, salads, coconut oil and vit c and molybdenum supplements. i got a few questions.
    1) Why am i feeling so perfect with no symptoms or dieofs even after having 8 teaspoons of coconut oil?
    2) I eat about 10 whole eggs a day? is this bad? also should i increase coconut oil because i dont experience any dieoffs? is it safe to take 18 spoons? Should i start probiotics now? Also should i start some oatbran by now? also is flaxseed safe for the diet?Should i get more antifungals because i am not having any dieoffs with the coconut oil. Is it possiblee that i am cure by now if i dont experience nothing bad? Thanks.

Alex, like I told you in an email a few days ago; I don’t even know if you have a Candida infestation or not. You say that basically, your only symptom was acne, and like I wrote to you, although it can be among other symptoms, just having acne alone doesn’t mean that you also have Candida. So basically I don’t want to continue giving you instructions for a Candida treatment if you don’t even have it.

You say your acne has improved, and I told you that’s because you’re on a carb-free diet. If you want your face to remain clear, then I suggest you continue following the diet but add meats if you want them (as I’ve told you in emails). You could also eat the coconut flour bread.

You don’t need to be taking 18 spoons of coconut oil if you dont’ even have Candida. You should stop increasing all the supplements so that we can find out whether or not you actually have a Candida overgrowth. Just follow the diet and continue taking probiotics or kefir if you’re doing this, and nothing else, and let us know what if any symptoms occur.

You asked me in the email I just read if organic vegetables are necessary; no, they are not.

Able

alexparginos

alright able, thanks, although in the protocol i dont see anything about prebiotics. should i take my probiotics with any prebiotics? are they necesery? also able i dont take supplements for the last 2 days, oonly vitamin c, also frying my eggs is it bad? and what about eating 10 eggs a day i asked you fried eggs i am talking about. is fried eggs toxic?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

alexparginos wrote: alright able, thanks, although in the protocol i dont see anything about prebiotics. should i take my probiotics with any prebiotics? are they necesery? also able i dont take supplements for the last 2 days, oonly vitamin c, also frying my eggs is it bad? and what about eating 10 eggs a day i asked you fried eggs i am talking about. is fried eggs toxic?

Hi Alex,

Prebiotics feed good bacteria (probiotics). You can google for the type of foods which are good prebiotics. Oat bran is one of them. Buckwheat as well. Nothing is necessary, but if you want the good bacteria to stay and thrive and be strong to fight candida for you, then you need to feed it right. It’s like anything else in life. You must take care of it to thrive.

You can prepare your eggs however you want. Fry, bake, boil, poach etc.

10 eggs is a bit much. I would knock it down to 6 or so.

Arijana

alexparginos

orka, should i take prebiotics the same time i take my probiotics? does time matter?? Also why is 10 eggs bad?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Too much of any food item is not good for your general health. It also looks like you don’t need to go on the candida diet because you don’t have it. Almost everyone who has candida experiences die-off symptoms, so if you haven’t had any, than you should be happy! So, this means that you can eat whatever you want basically. Most of the forum members who have candida overgrowth have much greater symptoms such as allergies to nearly everything, headaches, heart palpitations, constant fatigue, constipation, IBS, etc. If your only symptom is acne, I wouldn’t go on the diet and punish yourself about it.

This diet is very good for strengthening your immune system, so if you want to be invulnerable to colds/flus, etc…this diet will help get your gut in check.

If you want to reduce acne, not eating foods high in sugar and trans-fat oils will greatly help your woes.

Most people have acne when they are a teenager, and as you get older, it typically goes away. Acupuncture is very effective for harmonizing the body and can help your acne woes potentially.

-raster

alexparginos

Raster thanks for the answer, but i do think that i have just a bit of candida overgrowth, if not, then tell me why, i suddenly got skin rashes when started the diet? i suddenly at the begining was bloated, and i feel some muscle pain and i am constipated at this moment for 4 days! Tell me, I believe i do have some of it. And just trying to figure out the best way to kill it! So give me some suggestions on my diet, ive been eating only eggs coconut oil and vegetables as far as now and it has been 10 days, PLEASE TELL ME should i introduce by now some probiotics? And should i eat them with prebiotic foods? what are some prebiotic foods and should i eat prebiotic foods the same time as probiotics? also should i get more antifungals? i use coconut oil so i should not get anymore right??? please answer my questions! am lost here, Also if i dont introduce carbs at all in my diet including oatbran and other allowed foods, will i cure faster?

raster
    Participant

Hello Alex,

Some of those symptoms sound very much like die-off symptoms (such as rash) so maybe you do have it…

The protocol outlines when you should add in antifungals and probiotics.

“Two weeks from the day you actually start the diet (depending on how your treatment has progressed at the time), you could test a natural probiotic, specifically homemade kefir or homemade yogurt – if you start one of these at that time, you should definitely use homemade products only and not a commercial type of yogurt or commercial premade kefir.

Then two weeks later, or four weeks after finishing the detox or of starting the diet, you can test commercially purchased organic non-sweetened Greek yogurt. Oikos and Fage are two excellent brands of organic Greek yogurt.”

“Three or four days after starting a homemade kefir or yogurt, you can start taking a probiotic capsule. Or, if you prefer not to eat the homemade kefir or yogurt, you can start the probiotic ten days after you’ve started the diet- but this is only providing you are taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate.

If you order probiotics over the Internet be sure to request that your order be shipped in an optional ice pack for protection and when you receive them, they should all be kept in a refrigerator for storage.”

“You can start taking one antifungal of your choice about two weeks after you started the detox period, then exchange that one for another one unless you chose coconut oil. If so, you can simply add a second antifungal to the regimen. You would need to alternate the antifungals every two weeks, otherwise, the Candida albicans may adapt to one that’s used for an extended period.”

If you want to try out more foods, buckwheat and oat bran are good options. These both are prebiotic foods. Foods high in FOS also contain prebiotics and these include:

-artichokes
    -oat bran
    -inulin (aka miracle fiber)
    -stevia
    -Chickory coffee

-raster

alexparginos

Ok thanks but yet, u still dont answer me. should i eat probiotics with prebiotics at the same time or it doesnt matter? So As far as i read i dont have to add a second antifungal through my treatment becuz i am using coconut oil. is that correct? just coconut oil will do it? also will i cure faster if i dont eat carbs at all? not even oatbran and other allowed ones?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

You don’t want to eat them together. Probiotic capsules should be taken on an empty stomach. They need to reach your bowel in tact, so taking them while eating means throwing them in with a load of stomach acid and other mush that could kill them before they arrive. A lot of capsules nowadays have a special coating that resists stomach acid and dissolves in the bowel for maximum delivery.

alexparginos

yea but dont they need prebiotics with them? so i should get them first thing in the morning or at night?

raster
    Participant

Are you talking about taking prebiotic capsules? Because I was talking about eating prebiotic foods…

-raster

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

alexparginos wrote: yea but dont they need prebiotics with them? so i should get them first thing in the morning or at night?

Prebiotic foods spend a long time in the colon. As long as you make them a part of your diet, they’ll be available to the probiotic bacteria in the capsules you swallow. You could supplement something like FOS or inulin if you wanted to be more thorough, but I’d make sure you can tolerate these foods first.

alexparginos

what natural foods would you recomend for me with that have prebiotics ?

raster
    Participant

I already listed off some prebiotic foods in this thread; if you are ever in doubt, click the “search” button in the upper right hand of the forum and start searching away. I’ve been on the forum for a year so this has been covered dozens of times.

-raster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Able Help Me Out!’ is closed to new replies.