Able and Raster just one more question. sorry.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able and Raster just one more question. sorry.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pauçp Jose 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

I´m so sorry. But I forgot explain something. Well I gona tell you my history. I´m always depress and weak and bloated. And I think I have one of that problems: A candida overgrowth or sugar problems. If I have candida overgrowth I can eat chesse but if I have sugar problems I just have to avoid sugars and startch but I can eat chesse and products with low GI. Well I start a strict diet just eating chesse, some meat and vegetables and I feel less depress, weak and bloated this mean that I have candida? Cause I didn´t have die off. I admit I feel so much better but I don´t understand why. Why I´m felling better? Because candida is dead and now I´m better or I´m better cause I´m making a low GI diet and it make me better? Maybe my problem is just the sugar.

NadjaB
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 60

You can’t have cheese on the candida diet. Sorry.

For how long have you been on the diet?

No matter what is your problem you will probably get better by eating more vegetables than you did before and not eating sugar and other unhealthy things.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t think you have a candida problem but likely a sugar related health problem. I believe a low GI diet can help your symptoms; this type of diet is especially good for those with diabetes. I wouldn’t worry about candida I would just worry about creating/constructing a healthy diet that works for you. Eating lots of veggies has great health benefits and “you are what you eat.” If you eat hamburgers and fries every day of the week…you will feel like the food you eat. If you eat nothing but salads, you will feel like the food you eat (good!).

-raster

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Hello Nadja and raster. Before all I have to apreciate your help and your great answers specialy raster and Able. You are my friends cause you help us so much. Nadja, Well actualy I´m doing a diferent diet. Cause I don´t even know if I realy have candida. Cause all my problems seems related with the sugar drug -.- For me sugar is a drug. I have problems with sugar. I have like bulimia but without throw up the food. But I eat a lot of sugar when I have a compulsive attack. I was on day 7 of the diet and I was realy felling great finally and then I have a compulsive attack and I eat so much sugar cause I was depress. Now I´m bloated like a ballon cause I eat so much. Tomorow I will start again the diet but my depression don´t leave me alone. And when I´m depress I want eat so much sugar. Well the problem with my bloating is obvious that are related with eating so much food. Thanks again

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Able and Raster just one more question. sorry.’ is closed to new replies.