Able and Raster, another question about how to begin

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able and Raster, another question about how to begin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

immunetroubles
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 26

hi Able and Raster,
    I’ve now read through many forum posts including all of the important posts you and Raster identified as crucial including the protocol, the alllowed foods post, the detox/cleanse post etc. My issue is that I have been taking antifungals for over a year and follwing a very screwy self-created kind of candida diet that obvoiusly wasn’t really doing the trick. A week ago, I started the diet, but never did a detox. I am wondering if I should stop talking anti-fungals, start the detox/cleanse and start this whole process from the beginnning, or should I just stick with stage one of the diet, skip the detox and continue with the anti-fungals? Thanks in advance for your help. Lynda

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The detox is optional; if you do not want to do it, its up to you.

When to start antifungals is up to you; we have a general timeline outlined in the protocol…I started out with antifungals at the beginning of the diet myself, so you can do it if you want.

-Raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Able and Raster, another question about how to begin’ is closed to new replies.