Able…And other experts…few questions and wondering if there's a candida safe antacid…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Able…And other experts…few questions and wondering if there's a candida safe antacid…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pattinoo 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pattinoo
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 50

Hi… I’m on day 10 and have seen some definite improvements but my biggest drawback is reducing me to tears. I am having such indigestion and Painful belching that it has made me sit up in my bath and also cry out. I have possibly had this thing for over 15 years and this diet and diagnosis have come in my path several times. With increasing symptoms and it coming up again I could no longer avoid it. My diet has been really limited for past 3 days and though slowly improving, egg for breakfast and hard boiled egg and celery for lunch which is more than in the past few months, I am concermed if I am damaging things more. I skipped the lemon water for a couple days hoping this would heal. Went back on some daily bitters today while I wait for the Swedish to come in the mail and it helped but only for a while. I’m at a loss as to what to do. Add lemon water back in or no? I got some herbal tea for indegeation but don’t want to take it before I check in. It has ok ingredients but also has bitter fennel fruit, papaya leaf and alfalfa leaf.
    I had my gall bladder out last Jan and am not sure about that being a factor. Also, I question h pylori just as a thought but if I try to get it tested and tell my md what I’m doing shell thing I’m crazy. Supportive in many things not with this.

I need relief and had a few suggestions but any more will be appreciated
    I checked a homeopathic remedy then read it’s based in lactose. Ugh it’s everywhere! Changed my toothpaste today. I’m trying to do everything and do it right and disciplined. I feel as though it I could get past this hurdle, I’m on my way…thanks.

Pattinoo

I always forget a question. My milk thistle contains blessed thistle. Ok or no?
    Also, Candidate is on back order but when I get it can I take that and Molybdenum at the same time?
    Also, and there goes my other question, flying right out of my head.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I am having such indigestion and Painful belching that it has made me sit up in my bath and also cry out. I have possibly had this thing for over 15 years and this diet and diagnosis have come in my path several times.

Are you saying you’ve had the indigestion for 15 years or you’ve had Candida for 15 years?

Excessive belching, if not caused by swallowing air is probably caused by the fermentation of food in the stomach which is caused by a lack of stomach acid, and H. pylori can cause low stomach acids. Below is a recent post concerning H. pylori.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2570_h-ployri.aspx

The bitters won’t create stomach acid, that’s why they only help for a short while. The bitters can stimulate the release of the stomach acid, but of course if there is little to no stomach acid available, then there’s nothing to stimulate.

Some supplements that will help the problem are raw apple cider vinegar, zinc, and a product by the name of Hydrochloric acid. I think all of these are definitely worth a try.

As far as taking Molybdenum and Candidate together is concerned; Molybdenum should be taken every day, the amount depends on the present state of die-off.
    Candidate on the other hand doesn’t need to be taken unless the symptoms start, then you can take it immediately since it works on a more immediate basis than Molybdenum does.

I always forget a question. My milk thistle contains blessed thistle. Ok or no?

As long as it also contains milk thistle. Blessed thistle is used to increase ‘Mother’s milk.’

Able

Pattinoo

Thanks Able. The candida for 15 years. The acidy stomach and indigestion just the last 3-4 days which is why I might rule out H. Pylori. I would think I’d need symptoms for longer than that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Able…And other experts…few questions and wondering if there's a candida safe antacid…’ is closed to new replies.