Able….advice…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Able….advice…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

desperately seeking good health
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

Able900 wrote:
    Quote:
    I started taking sf722 three days after starting the molybdenum. I worked up to 5 caps a day and 750mg of molybdenum. i have recently added garlic supplements. it was ok for a couple of days but then started feeling bad. I know this is die off, but my anxiety is so bad that I cannot function. my heart is pounding,head if full of pressure also headaches and am having difficulty going to sleep. my gyno prescribed diflucan and i’m afraid to start it because of severe die off. advice please…help….

You need to cut back on the amount of antifungals ‘now’ … stop the SF722 completely for the time being. Continue taking the molybdenum and add one pill for the time being making a total of 1000 mcg a day. Only take this amount for a few days or until the symptoms have vanished.

Quote:
    what can I expect with the diflucan in terms of die off….help

You can expect more die-off symptoms and more toxins in your body. Don’t take this yet. Wait at least a week before taking it and then only if you feel fine and clear of all die-off symptoms at that time. You can post your symptoms if there are any at that time before starting the Diflucan.
    Quote:
    ….anything else I can do to rid of die off?

Take a sauna or soaking in a tub of hot water draws the toxins out via perspiration. The aldehyde toxins released by the dying Candida are just as bad if not worse on your body as the Candida are.

See if you can locate an herb by the name of Ashwagandha and take two capsules a day. This will help your general anxiety and also help you to sleep better throughout the treatment.

Able

Quote:
    Able….I am still feeling bad, headache, ears ringing, fatigue and muscle weakness….I am not feeling the anxiety or the heart pounding right now though. The symptoms I’m feeling now are the some of the same ones that pointed me to candida overgrowth…..how do I know if my symptoms are the die off, or just the candida? I am still on the diet and stopped all anti-fungals for now….have not started the diflucan yet….am afraid to…..will I be able to get rid of the candida without experiencing the die off? please help…what kind of damage can the die off do? I know the diflucan is hard on my liver….I’m scared….

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Able….I am still feeling bad, headache, ears ringing, fatigue and muscle weakness….I am not feeling the anxiety or the heart pounding right now though. The symptoms I’m feeling now are the some of the same ones that pointed me to candida overgrowth…..how do I know if my symptoms are the die off, or just the candida? I am still on the diet and stopped all anti-fungals for now….have not started the diflucan yet….am afraid to…..

will I be able to get rid of the candida without experiencing the die off?

Why would you ask that when you’re apparetly experiencing very bad die-off?

please help…what kind of damage can the die off do? I know the diflucan is hard on my liver….I’m scared….

Does the Molybdenum container read “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate” or just Molybdenum? You should raise the amount up to 1000 mcg a day if you haven’t already done so. Or are you already taking that amount?

Are you still taking Renew Life probiotic at 50 billion a day or have you switched, of so, to which probiotic and amount?

Did you stop taking the Aqua Flora and if so when was your last dose?

Are you taking saunas or soaking in a hot tub of water a few times every day and are you drinking a “lot” of water all day long?

Are you having regular bowl movements or are you constipated?

How much salt do you eat every day? Do you use pure sea salt?

Have you reviewd the foods you’ve eaten lately and are you absolutely certain that you’ve not had even a small amount of one of the foods that you’re allergic to?

I going to need these details and possibly more in order to try and figure out why die-off is still affecting you so much, and if it’s really die-off.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Able….advice…’ is closed to new replies.