Able a question for you, I am still alive !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Able a question for you, I am still alive !

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Munoz 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Hi Able, I’ve been lost for a while but still read the forum when I get a break, do you have the recipe for bean patties/cakes? I remembered you mentioned a while ago in one of your posts. I have a concern is: when I lay or bend down o move rapidly I get so dizzy, could be low sugar?

I am ending week # 11, I had horrible days but not giving up! I am still on antifungals, megaflora, Vitamin C, Milk Thistle, kelp, and planning to re-start the yogurt and see what happens.

I stopped SF722 ( make me xtremelly weak and feel “rare”) and the molybdenum ( No more swollen feet).

Thanks again!! :0)

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Munoz, good to hear from you again.

The link below has a pretty good black bean vegetable patty recipe. You can leave out the Thai chili sauce or hot sauce if you want to as well as the bread crumbs of course. Oat bran can be used in place of the bread crumbs, but this isn’t necessary so do as you please.
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/homemade-black-bean-veggie-burgers/

Getting dizzy could be a result of low blood sugar, but it can also be a sign of die-off symptoms, especially since you’re not taking Molybdenum; this could also account for the ‘horrible days’ you mentioned. Are you using saunas and/or hot tub soaks to remove the die-off toxins? And I see you’re starting the yogurt back, but what about kefir? Are you not eating it at all? I’ve never been convinced that the Candia infestation can be completely cured without it.

Able

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Thanks Able for the recipe, yeah I am going once a week to sauna. I am going to start yogurt/kefir little by little, I love it, but I am a little afraid that’s why my joints in the morning are swollen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Able a question for you, I am still alive !’ is closed to new replies.