- November 7, 2014 at 3:39 am #122004
PercyfaithParticipantTopics: 28Replies: 58
Quick review of my issues…Candida suspected for years… am Hypothyroid, am Gluten, Nightshade, and Caffeine sensitive and have been off of those for 3 years except for a rare decaf coffee. (The nightshades and the caffeine cause me joint pain) I was thought to have had a duodenal ulcer – took a year to get diagnosed and 6 months to heal with a slew of different supplements. A year ago a different type of gastric pain (mild cramping) began and has progressed, I have symptoms of Silent Acid Reflux Have been studying Histamine (Tyramine?) and FODMAP sensitivities. Diet is pretty much a limited Paleo diet. I don’t know what triggers my discomfort that I have daily but not constantly.
When I do have my worst pain it is almost always relieved immediately by taking a teaspoon of Black Seed Oil and /or a dropper full of the chinese herbal Coptis.
I may seem like a backward way to try and find out what is causing my pain but I am trying to learn all I can about Black Seed Oil and Coptis.
[h]Do any of you have any experience with these?[/h]
Strangely, I was without pain for a week when on vacation at the end of Sept-I think these things might have been factors:
1) Grounding / Earthing (walking on the beach barefoot daily)
2) Fresh air / no A/c / house had great circulation beach breezes
3) Three large wonderful dogs our AirB&B host owned – Oxytocin from them?
(we lost our little dog about the same time my gastrointestinal pain began – loss of Oxytocin?) Sadly can’t get another dog at least for now— husband is not willing although it may be a factor with his health too (he has had three bouts of Afib this year- stressful for both of us!)
4) I was taking Candex and a tiny bit of Candidate and an herbal Kids & Adults formula for Candida Yeast by Dr. Eric N. Rydland before my trip to the beach because of a severe sore throat I thought was Oral thrush…(Long story but I was taking an enzyme at the request of a new DO – – it had Pepsin in it that I told him might disagree with me- I had taken it before with HCl and it caused my ulcer – after taking the enzyme for a while I tasted a communion size sample cup of Elderberry syrup tinctured in Alcohol and it make my throat sting and it’s been hurting ever since (over one month now! – Sore throat was not strep or thrush according to the three MD doctors and the one DO I frantically went to in pain. Something damaged my throat that Pepsin or Acid Reflux perhaps? It still hurts – gets worse as the day progresses depending on how much I talk that day.)
5) Was away from my computer – I am sitting at my computer -online way too much.
Away from my home environment – I am racking my brain trying to figure this puzzle out…
I could go on…. but those were the major things.
Any thoughts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The topic ‘Abdominal Pain relieved by Black Seed Oil and Coptis… Why?’ is closed to new replies.