Abdominal Pain / possible gallbladder issues – week 4, stage 2

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Abdominal Pain / possible gallbladder issues – week 4, stage 2

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Naomi 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Naomi
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I’ve been experiencing episodes of moderate to severe abdominal pain, focused in the stomach region and radiating down to the lower abdomen and all the way to the upper and lower back. It’s a burning sensation in the stomach but a painful ache everywhere else. It’s odd – and painful – and I’ve never experienced it before this week but have had 4 episodes lasting anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours in the last 5 days.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? I’m not assuming it is related to the Candida Diet but am trying to rule that out as a possibility. Right now my best lead is gallbladder issues. Does anyone know if gallbladder problems can accompany the diet? This is not die-off; I experienced a few days of nausea the first days of the diet but that passed quickly.

Any input is appreciated!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Abdominal Pain / possible gallbladder issues – week 4, stage 2’ is closed to new replies.