A reaction to test food or die-off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A reaction to test food or die-off?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lmm 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

I get this empty bloated feeling with throbbing aching in my stomach when i wake up in the mornings.

Now i had it in the first 3 days or so when i wasn’t filling myself up properly but three weeks on i wonder if it is die-off or a reaction to introducing kefir or coconut flour [flat bread recipe here minus the cheese ………
    http://www.thrive-style.com/2012/02/fancy-grilled-cheese-on-coconut-flour-flatbread-gluten-and-grain-free/%5D

What is the difference between a reaction and die-off and do symptoms overlap? I find it relents when i fill up with some food but still getting that bloated feeling coming and going throughout the day which had stopped.

Any ideas?

cheers.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If you’re not already using it, purchase some Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin. Take one tablet before each meal.

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

Able900;31087 wrote: If you’re not already using it, purchase some Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin. Take one tablet before each meal.

I looked into this product and it looks fantastic, i normally use solgar but i notice it has “Natural Peppermint Powder” in the ingredients. Would this be ok?

http://www.yourhealthfoodstore.co.uk/digestive-aids-probiotics/digestive-enzymes/solgar-betaine-hydrochloride-with-pepsin-tablets

I think i’m getting die-off symptoms from drinking to much kefir to fast, my skins irritated again and my throat has gone bone dry again.

Thanks for your help.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Your body is not producing enough stomach acid and thus the bloating. It likely is not producing enough digestive enzymes as well. Another version of betaine HCL is zypan which was prescribed to me by my naturopath.

-raster

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

I’ve suffered terribly with low HCL levels; I know all about the acute stomach pain. I can’t recommend Betaine HCL with pepsin enough. I take 1-2 with each meal (only 1 if there’s no protein in the meal, and never if I’m only having a small amount of food). When you’re eating a small amount of non/protein foods, I prefer Swedish bitters.

Len

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘A reaction to test food or die-off?’ is closed to new replies.