A post on ACD baking and recipes?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A post on ACD baking and recipes?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lily 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Hey, all. I was just wondering how you all would feel about a post giving a little explanation of baking in general, baking for ACD, and a few recipes. I bake a ton, before and now on the ACD, and it’s still hard for me sometimes to not get discouraged. I would think it would be *extra* difficult for those that don’t bake. Would a post like this be welcome? Useful? Is there something like this already available here on this site? Having an approved “alternative” when those brownie cravings or chocolate cravings strike is an important part of the battle, I think.

veg2
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 27

hi,
    I’m going to work on posting some recipes and stuff this weekend too. I love baking as well. Normally I do it to unwind and then give all the stuff away to friends and co-workers. Now I’m like, you guys might not want this…
    I’m happy with it though, I know not to expect it to be a “normal” cookie or brownie. It is nice to have treats on hand!

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Oh, please do Veg2! I’m all about those almond butter cookies you mentioned in another post! 🙂

Lily
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 42

We really do need a little recipe section! So many people ask for help (including me) with new things to try and what we can use to bake. I was never one for a lot of baking, went through phases, and when I made cakes etc they were always packet mix types for ease. Lazy I know but being in the kitchen all day is not my idea of fun! This diet has changed that thought as I want and need to find new things to try. No longer can I just pick something off the shelf and eat it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘A post on ACD baking and recipes?’ is closed to new replies.