A little monsters Story

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals A little monsters Story

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jojomonster
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

So I was born 4 months premature, I was 1 lb 9 ounces. I was on a lot of antibiotics for ear infections, had yeast infections and thrush. Ive always had a big sweet tooth and binged alot on it or carby foods. I had a learning disability when I was younger of being a slow learner due to being unable to focus. (I still struggle with a very wandering mind)When I was a teen and even now (Im a 26) I have rapid mood swings, depression and issues with explosive irritability. I am also chronically tired despite how little or much i sleep. Also have always had issues that are similar to IBS and constipation. I have sinus issues year round, sinus headaches, migraines and tension headaches. Im on anti depressants and birth control (Have been on BC since HS) I also have asthma and what was diagnosed as arthritis in my right knee when I was 12, which i still have. (Strangely its the 98% of the time the only joint that gets swollen and achey) I also have a hard time losing weight, Idk if thats just because Im at a healthy weight or what (5’2″ and 128lbs) My mom heard about Candida from a women whos daughter had it and my mom thought perhaps I might have it. Let me know what you guys think. I took a online quiz about it and got a severe rating..

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jojomonster wrote: My mom heard about Candida from a women whos daughter had it and my mom thought perhaps I might have it. Let me know what you guys think.

There’s only one way to know for certain; follow the protocol for the treatment of a Candida albicans infestation, if the symptoms you listed start improving after a while, then you can be certain it was Candida.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘A little monsters Story’ is closed to new replies.