A litle bit of white tongue. Help me.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A litle bit of white tongue. Help me.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sallyf024 7 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Today I curously watch my tongue and it wasn´t read neither white but it have a litle bit of white. It could be candida?

Pauçp Jose

I forget to say that I don´t feel nothing in my tongue, No hurt no burn

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

I hope this helps

There are a number of things that can cause a whitish coating or white spots to develop on the tongue, including:
    Leukoplakia. This condition causes cells in the mouth to grow excessively. That, in turn, leads to the formation of white patches inside the mouth, including on the tongue. Although not dangerous on its own, leukoplakia can be a precursor to cancer. So it is important for your dentist to determine the cause of white patches on your tongue. Leukoplakia can develop when the tongue has been irritated and is often found in people who use tobacco products.

Oral thrush. Also known as candidiasis, oral thrush is a yeast infection that develops inside the mouth. The condition results in white patches that are often cottage cheese-like in consistency on the surfaces of the mouth and tongue. Oral thrush is most commonly seen in infants and the elderly, especially denture wearers, or in people with compromised immune systems. People with diabetes and people taking inhaled steroids for asthma or lung disease also can also get thrush. Oral thrush is more likely to occur after the use of antibiotics, which may kill the “good” bacteria in the mouth. Eating plain yogurt with live and active cultures may help restore the proper fauna in your mouth. Additionally, medications may be used to combat the infection.

Oral lichen planus. If you have a network of raised white lines on your tongue that has a lace-like appearance, you may be suffering from oral lichen planus. Doctors are often unable to determine the cause of this condition, which often resolves on its own. Practicing proper dental hygiene, avoiding tobacco, and limiting your consumption of foods that cause irritation to your mouth may helpful.

Pauçp Jose

Thanks so much marbo. The strange thing is that I never fell pain or other stuf. I just have a litle white but realy smal part of white. Nothing like that: http://www.bestyeastinfectioninfo.com/images/Oral%20thrush.jpg
    I have just a litle bit and never fell pain or burns fellings

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

I had a white film on my tongue prior to starting this diet and drinking home made kefir. Now its barely noticable.

I never felt any pain or anything either and mine didnt look like that picture. I tried scrubbing it with a tooth brush a few years ago and it just seemed to move it around lol. But a good diet and good bacteria seemed to clear it up for me.

Pauçp Jose

But it can be candida overgroth? I mean I don´t now if I have candida but I´m on the strict diet for 8 days and isn´t better. Maybe i just don´t have candida I´m so confuse

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

White tongue is very often a symptom associated with candida and almost everyone on the forum has had or currently has a whitish tongue. Its a very common symptom associated with candida.

Check out the oral thrush post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

I had a white tongue before the diet and am unsure what color it is now, but it’ll improve in time. You can go to a doctor and have it checked out if you want, but they won’t tell you candida caused it.

-raster

Pauçp Jose

Thanks raster. But my tongue seems red but a litle bit of white like that picture http://www.acupuncture123.ca/Tongue%2018.jpg maybe a litle bit than that. Is not very much. If I would have candida it should burn and fell pain but I don´t fell nothing. I´m realy ok in my tongue just a kind of whitness. Lol. Thanks raster and marbro

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I didn’t know my tongue was white until I started reading about oral thrush here, checked out photos and then went to the bathroom to check out my tongue (I don’t usually stick my tongue out at myself you know). My tongue was all white and I was so surprised. When I was going through a die-off it turned into like white patches, meaning thicker parts and thinner parts. After this last die-off my tongue is mostly pink, little white from the middle and to the root of the mouth. I did feel a burn on my tongue when drinking kefir and had dizziness after drinking it so I think it was candida and kefir may have been killing it. I swish kefir around my mouth when drinking it so maybe this is why my tongue is pink now?

sallyf024
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 22

This really worked for me!

Able900 Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:13:33 AM

Hello, Joan.

A practice by the name of oil pulling therapy has an excellent chance of curing or at least greatly eliminating most of the yeast of oral thrush. If you do your own research, you may see it referred to as “oil swishing” or just “swishing.”

Here is a testimonial from a user on another website:

“I have had some incredible results from the oil swishing after 1 week. The thought before I tried it was “yuk!” but I got sesame oil and now I actually like it. I am sure coconut oil would be the best to use, but it was pretty expensive.
    Thrush was the one remaining symptom I had after being literally in bed for 6 months with a serious case of intestinal and trachea candida. The diet was a key factor, of course but the oil swishing was the icing on the cake! If you have any questions, I am happy to help in any way.”

What oil pulling amounts to is putting a good mouthful or a tablespoon full of oil in a clean mouth and then swishing it around just like you’d do if you were using a mouth wash. You need to do this for 10 to 15 minutes at least, and you won’t swallow it any more than you’d swallow your mouth wash.

‘Swishing’ means to push the oil back and forth between your teeth as well as all around your mouth, back and front. The oil will grow thicker as you swish it around, but after a while it should start to feel thin or watery. Spit it out at the end of the time, rinse with salt water and brush your teeth very well. The oil pulling gets rid of the toxins and bacteria in your mouth without disturbing the healthy flora.

A few things to remember:

1. Perform oil-pulling on an empty stomach with a clean mouth – up to three times a day, first thing in the morning and before each meal.

2. Wash, clean and blow your nose before the therapy.

3. While the oil is in your mouth, you can slowly blow your nose if you need to clear it while holding the oil inside your mouth.

4. Sensations or even irritation may possibly cause you to sneeze or cough while doing the oil pulling. Just try to go slowly and remain as relaxed as possible. If you do sneeze or cough, losing the oil, just start over with new oil.

5. If phlegm gathers in your mouth or throat, you can spit and start over with fresh oil.

6. Try to use only coconut oil for the oil-pulling therapy as it works best.

Whether or not you try this is up to you, but do some researching before you decide and see what others who have used the method have to say about it.

Oil pulling is native to the country of India, and the practice has been going on for over 2000 years, all the way back to the Ayurvedic medicine period, with both Hinduism and Buddhism having a great influence. One of the main goals of Ayurvedic medicine was to eliminate toxic elements from the body, which the oil pulling therapy addresses.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘A litle bit of white tongue. Help me.’ is closed to new replies.